Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Love Poem question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harisong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Love Poem question Reply with quote

I am in an online relationship. We have never met and she keeps putting the date we will meet back. I write many original poems to her. She sent me a poem she said she had written for us and it looked too professional so I searched on a line and it was simply something she found on the net and took credit for. A few months later she did it again saying how hard she had worked on it. When I checked - she had copied it and simply changed the name to mine. When I mentioned I knew it was not original but still loved the sentiment, she went ballistic and said I was classless for calling her out on it. Was it wrong of me to check? Was it wrong of her to pretend she had written it? Or both? All my poems were straight from my heart so I was hurt that hers weren't. I didn't mind ones she had chosen - just was upset she pretended she had worked so hard on them when I really do work hard on ones I send.

Please help. What should I think?? Any thoughts especially from women??
Cassandra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is better not to go with Online relationship, they aren't so trustworthy or long lasting.
lecasanova

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps it was the effort into finding those poems that counted? don't call her bluff, instead tell her how you've heard about that poem somewhere before and you really loved it (: also, compliment her choice! don't make it seem as if it was a bad thing, make it seem like a good thing! (: tell me how that works out for you yeah!

also, if you need advice for first dates and getting your way with women do check out my blog at http://lecasanova.wordpress.com , article 1 and 2 are on the wants and dont-wants of women so do check it out!

yours truly,
le casanova
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: