Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trust her, Trust e deal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trustedeal1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Trust her, Trust e deal Reply with quote

My girlfriend, Nancy, always laughs at me, and says I am boring, because I don’t like to go out to bars and play with her and her modern girlfriends. But we have a good relationship and I know that she loves me deeply. We also love to travel and plan to go to China for our honeymoon.

We found a website that sells wedding clothes from China, www.Trustedeal.com . We were excited, think about it, she can buy beautiful dresses, which come from China, and then we will head to China. Maybe Nancy will find I am not so boring on the trip. As we were planning our wedding I saw a dress like I had dreamed about before, Empire Halter Chapel Train Stain Wedding Dressin an advertisement on the web. In the advertisement there was a girl walking down the stairs, raising her head, with a slight smile on her face, like a noble princess. When I saw it, I said, “That is my Nancy, strong, beautiful, and elegant.” She always gives you a smile, but be careful, she is so smart that sometimes that smile can change to laughing. I love her so much, I do not care whether she laughs at me or not. I am crazy about my “Princess Nancy”.

We spent a long time waiting for that dress, because Nancy wanted one in her size, the sellers on that website were really friendly and patient; they told us how to measure Nancy for the wedding dress. It seemed like a lot of trouble, but after I saw the dress with my own eyes, I knew all the trouble was worth it. And something really touched me, the seller remembered that I was planning to travel to China on my honeymoon and included a small gift with the dress.

On my wedding day, Nancy was really radiant, wearing that ivory-white dress, her shoulders were so beautiful. How could I have never noticed before! You see, she really is a princess with that beautiful dress. How about me? Of course, I am her loyal servant always following her, grateful to be living in her country.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: