Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Too shy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drxII

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Too shy Reply with quote

I am a 16 year old guy. And when it comes to girls i am way too shy. Have never had a girlfriend. I have some really good friends but we never go to partys or anything like that, I also come allong very well with the popular students, known most of them all my life, but i never get invited to partys anything. I'm not a nerd or anything I am very fit and I play guitar (wich I have done a long time) for many years I used to play football also. I don't know why i am so shy around ppl. My childhood was kinda hard with ppl bullying me, but i got over that and came out very nice with lots of friends. For like 1-2years ago I knew this girl, we talked alot and she seemed interrested in me, sometimes I walked her home and we did thing together, it quikly went into like a friend phase you know? I loved her so much but i was too shy to tell her how i felt, and i don't know why. Everytime we met i just wanted too hold her in my arms and kiss her, but i coldn't... And then the day come, we where moving a step up in scool, everyone said goodbye to eachother and she hugged me before she left. Now she has moved to a school far far away and i will probably never see her again, I can't stop thinking about her, and one of my biggest regrets in life is that i didn't tell her how i felt. Not a day goes by without me thinkingof her perfect face and body, her long silky hair or the way she used to laugh when I told a joke. I am so shy, and don't know why...
Rizyx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Never say Never!! Reply with quote

its never to late my friend, i have been in the same situation a long time ago, and i was similar to you, very shy around girls but always had loads of friends! and this girl i liked went away far and i liked her alot and after alot of what ifs and maybes, i decided to just go see and tell her how i felt and when i did tell her she said she felt exactly the same but she said it would be to hard to have a relationship now (so it wasnt all happy endings lol) BUT! after i made this big journey and told her how i felt, i felt more confident about myself and ever since then i have never been shy around a girl! maybe she might say she loves you maybe she wont but either the way you have to ask yourself is this decision of not telling her how you feel going to always be a what if...if the answer is yes then you need to go see her and tell her how you feel!
Punkrockprincess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i totally agree. i know i probably wont b much help (cuz i barely am) but dude, if u cant stop thinking about....um actually its a little unhealthy to keep tht love in. i have a friend with the same problem (but my friends a girl). she's obsessed with sum1 and hasnt told him yet. if u keep it in too long, it'll bother u 4 a while. so like rizyx said, make a decision. if yes, u need 2 tell her to get it off ur back. if no, then u will go nuts, just like i did with a guy once. i didnt tell him how i feel and i went insane. but u can make ur own decision Smile Smile Smile Smile
stp23

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always make your move fast...as soon as possible, and whether you are afraid or not, go for it. It's that simple.

The key is to never procrastinate, and never let the thought of rejection restrain you. If you are rejected, you had to find out anyway. If you move forward, then you get what you want.

This is the advice. Whether you are able to do it will dictate the outcome.
on tenterhooks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: be strong Reply with quote

try to reveal what in your heart, you have time to do these
just range to romance meet near the sea or ........... you know
and tell her that you fell in love with someone but he does not know that
she will be asking you who is this person

so ......................................you my darling

i am just suggest
nimmysnv

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: be strong Reply with quote

[quote="on tenterhooks"]try to reveal what in your heart, you have time to do these
just range to romance meet near the sea or ........... you know
and tell her that you fell in love with someone but he does not know that
she will be asking you who is this person

so ......................................you my darling

i am just suggest[/quote]

Hi,

I must appreciate this as, this is a beautiful surprice that every girl or guy wants, it is a best way of saying you care.

Thanks!
liziepot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you shouldnt be.
we girls like guys who make the first move.

dont be shy and do the first move!

you can
do it.
LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to be that shy so I know where you're coming from. Now days I still can get shy but not as much as I used to. I know with me the more experience I have with people and social situations the less shy I've become. I'm more brave with my feelings and spending time with people. Earlier this week I went out with some friends and some of the people who came with us I didn't know quite as well so I was very nervous. I knew it would be a great experience so I just put aside my nerves and went. I'm very glad I did because I got to know some great people more and spend time with some friends especially one I haven't seen in a long while. Sometimes you have to just push yourself a little bit. You may stumble and fall and get hurt (emotionally of course) but it helps so much. I know I've cried lots of times with things but I'm glad for those experiences and I know now it's not the end of the world and I'm ready to try even more experiences. Smile
Cassandra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rizy X has given a good advice, but it is always better to make a fast decision as possible.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: