Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

falling fast

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tricef88

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: falling fast Reply with quote

I'm really confused about my ex and how he thinks. He is younger than me I'm 21 and he just turned 19 and this would be our second break-up in a year. Im pregnant by him and at first he was really excited then he started saying he wanted a blood test. I dont know what to think about him because when we break up he moves on so fast with another girl and the relationship seems so serious. His last rebound relationship didnt last very long and now he is in a new one. I'm just really confused as to why he falls in love with other women so fast.
romeohelpme

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say this, its really not a nice thought. But maybe he really isn't in love, if he is "falling out of love" so quickly.

I'm really sorry for your situation. Its truly sad. But if its really for the better you should try to move on. Offer him the chance to be in his son/daughter's life, you owe him that much. And then see how it goes from there.

You might just find the guy of your dreams, whos going to be there for you.

Either way, its going to be hard.

Best of luck,
romehelpme
LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to agree. I've done that before with other guys. I would like someone but after so long I'd like someone else. I think if you're really serious about someone you wouldn't move on so fast. I know when I was in love with a friend of mine I knew things wouldn't work out I was really sad and depressed for a long time. Even though nothing happened with him I still had my feelings and didn't just go to someone else.
Cassandra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]I would have to agree. I've done that before with other guys. I would like someone but after so long I'd like someone else. I think if you're really serious about someone you wouldn't move on so fast. I know when I was in love with a friend of mine I knew things wouldn't work out I was really sad and depressed for a long time. Even though nothing happened with him I still had my feelings and didn't just go to someone else.[/quote]

good advice, I like that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: