Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be persued?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gsusisking

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be persued? Reply with quote

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched?! : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that? Very Happy
guiltyspark232

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually perfer for the woman to have traits of persuing me. My personal standard is that I need a woman who has the courage to go after what she wants.
stp23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a lady came up to me, looked me right in the eye, and said, "I want you", I don't think there would be much choice left.

Half the problem out there is nobody can read minds, most can't pick up on cues such as body language, and definitely, an unambiguous "pick me" signal from a lady who really wants a certain guy is sorely lacking even in this day and age.

Get touchy feelly when you want a guy. It'll work wonders when you start touching him, even on the arm.
myblue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tried to pursue a man I had my eye on and we have talked, text, email, eyes and then he goes on a date with his exfience. What is that? I have no problem chasing but that is a huge stop sign for me. And he is still flirting.

Pursuing doesn't always work. Please note that was the first time I tried it and maybe the last. I felt that a girl has needs just like a guy and maybe I would full-fill those needs when I wanted but huge stop sign.
stp23

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you're right about one thing. A guy who wants to go out with his ex-fiance flashed a pretty big stop sign for another lady interested in him. That's because he still loves the ex. If that is the case, back off and let him go because he's already pulled in the other direction and shouldn't be pursued. His heart's with the ex, at least for now.
roxstar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously them pursuing me. I like to feel like I'm in power Razz

It's an ego boost. I've had girls chase me [i]too[/i] much, and I instantly lost interest. Or I just showed that I didn't, to make her chase me even more.
SnakeBlckr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally, I think it's fine if a girl pursue's a guy she's interested in. after all, why should guys do all the work? If someone was interested in me I would like for them to let me know, instead of making me guess, or passing them up altogether because I didnt know how they felt. You never know until you try.
fit_qt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't always work. I've been pursuing a guy for about 7 months now. We've actually been friends for almost 5 yrs. I've told him exactly how I feel about him. I remind him at least twice a month. Usually he acts shocked to find out how much I like him as if he didn't already know. We are actually on an intimate level right now. He has hinted that there is a possibility he might want an actual relationship but refuses to tell me his true feelings. So I don't know about this whole pursuing thing. Its a bit tiresome.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: