Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

16 yr old who needs help cause guys are so darn confusing...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
everfallingrainx3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: 16 yr old who needs help cause guys are so darn confusing... Reply with quote

help!! there is this guy at school and he is really nice and sweet but then he wont give me the time of day. my friends say he likes me though, but i dont believe them. he treats me like a friend, but somehow differently... for ex. this dinner party we were at, he got food for my friends and completely left me out. when one of my friends noticed and said something he started moving, but i am mad and told him its okay in a harsh tone. (perhaps it was too much but it was obvious he forgot about me and i was sitting in between my friends...) my friend later told me it was probably because she kept teasing him about us being together, but i doubt it. there are little hints here and there that make it seem like he does like me, or it could just be as friends. like there are events with groups of our friends and i cancel, but he insists that i come along. i always try to talk to him but this other girl is always clinging on to him. he says he doesnt like her, but he is too nice to push her away. my friends are also always pushing us together, using words and physical force... and i always walk away or say no because i dont wanna seem too clingy. there are other guys who flirt with me in front of him and he seems ambivalent about it. what should i do? (sorry if the problem sounds childish to anyone cause i am only in high school, but i am really confused and i need help!)
stp23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this guy likes you, but is so shy and nervous about it, that he is making sure you don't find out. When he left you out of the dinner thing, that sounded like he was making an attempt to let you know that your "out of the picture" so as to not let you know his real liking for you. Does that sound crazy? Not really, because if this guy is insecure, and a lot of young guys that age are, then he has a really strong crush on you, but is scared of being rejected by you.

If I was that guy, I would want to be asked out on a special date by you. And, I mean alone, not with the crowd. Movie, trip out somewhere, so forth. When he realizes that it's just you and him ALONE, and not with your friends, he will then know that you like him and that will get his courage up inside. He's a typical young guy, uncomfortable with his feelings being known to everyone else, that's all. This guy likes you and I know it from what you've written.

Have a good time and make sure that you give him some clear hints that you want the moves put on you, or he may get confused again. If I was him, I would want to feel your hand brush against mine so I would know to take it in mine.

Hope this helps.
everfallingrainx3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

update:
recently i teased him about always being mean to me and in response he said "only to you..." also when my friends talk about me being with another guy... he gets defensive and starts talking about how that guy isnt all that great in whatever he does....

i also dont wanna start anything with him because it might ruin our friendship and will it really be worth it?

btw thanks for your reply (:
stp23

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, he is definitely wanting you for his girlfriend. Jealousy? Obvious.

If you're not interested in him as a BF, and this becomes known to him, he may not want to continue on as a friend regardless. Do you want him as a BF? If so, make your moves to show it. If not, don't play him anymore, or he's going to get hurt.

Cheers!
everfallingrainx3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankyou so much for your input, but i guess he couldnt wait any longe. he moved on. him and the other girl are really hitting it off. i wish them the best of luck and i will probably congratulate them when it becomes official. i guess we'll just stay friends. now im on to my next problem... getting over him & trying to be just friends.
stp23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck! Glad to help out!
OrangeBudge

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Girls are confusing, not guys. You girls are WAY to confusing, iv been so confused for the passed week its not even funny, because of a girl... lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: