Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

heartbroken and confused. help. be gentle...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
terrabear

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: heartbroken and confused. help. be gentle... Reply with quote

My ex-boyfriend and I dated for 2 and half years. He broke it off with me over a text and changed his number so i couldnt ask him why. He has since found another girl, while Ive been a loner. Since he has been with this girl, however, he has started talking to me again. I didn't mind it, Im still deeply in love with him. After a while he began flirting with me, and being very sexual with me. He even came to my college to see me and we ended up making out. His girlfriend doesnt know any of this. A month or so ago we met again and this time went all the way. I regreted it. His girlfriend knows nothing thats been happening. The day after he and I saw each other he blocked me and deleted me from everything and basically shut me out. I have no idea why, except that he'd think that I would tell on him.
I have no idea what to do. im heartbroken. ishould be over it by now but im not. I wrote him a letter ttrying to get closure but that hasnt helped anything. Im sad about it, and im pissed that he's getting away with it, and that his girl doesnt know. I know he has feelings for me, some where. He cant love her that much if he is okay with doing this to her. Please help.
I dont know what to do. I tried talking to him. But now im backing away. But its killing me. Sad
lovesickfool

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sorry TB - he is not treating you well at all - no respect. You sound like a sweet, lovely person. He is taking advantage of your vulnerability. I think you know what you have to do. It is not easy when you have strong feelings, but you need to shut him out. It is not easy, I know; but get busy doing other things, meeting new people and you will soon find someone who treats you well. Take care - hugs.
terrabear

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I know i need to.Im just not ready. I wish i was.
am i stupid to be so angry that he's getting away with it though? That he just brushes it off like it didn't happen? Why is he doing this. He seriously is the type of guy who I thought would never ever hurt me this bad...we were engaged. Idk.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: