Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I like this guy yet a have a boyfriend......WHAT DO I DO?!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Punkrockprincess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:49 am    Post subject: I like this guy yet a have a boyfriend......WHAT DO I DO?! Reply with quote

I NEED HELP!!!!!!! ok....me and my bf have been going out 4 3 months now....and i luv sum1 else. and the guy i like is rly cool yet i like my bf.......idk what 2 do!!!Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
stp23

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hit on the other guy and let things fall where they will.
Punkrockprincess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've actually been thinking about trying tht......and if i find out tht the guy i like likes me back, what do i do then? Sad
linda7333

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Selenes-Spells I split up with my boyfriend last week. I tried one
of selenes loves spells and after two days we are back togeher.
Punkrockprincess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thts not what i mean...i mean if the guy i like likes me back while me and bf r in a relationship, then what do i do
Rizyx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: ...? Reply with quote

ok i swear you have posted another thread about your BF not replying to your txts or calls??? if its you then why dont you just dump this guy and be with the other, your obviously not happy with the guy your with now?
stp23

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he likes you and goes for it, keep at it. As it is, your present boyfriend is not an interest for you anymore, so move on with your pursuits.
Punkrockprincess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems so......oh well. im trying 2 talk 2 the guy i like but its soooo hard!!!!!!!!
witch_goddess

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: I like this guy yet a have a boyfriend......WHAT DO I DO Reply with quote

[quote="Punkrockprincess"]I NEED HELP!!!!!!! ok....me and my bf have been going out 4 3 months now....and i luv sum1 else. and the guy i like is rly cool yet i like my bf.......idk what 2 do!!!Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad[/quote]

[color=blue]Before making any decisions, weigh things very carefully. Make a list about the things that you like and do not like between two guys and then decide if who you really love and can make you happy on whatever days of your lives. Someone that you cannot live without because it is only you can make the final decision and you are the only one knows the real score between two guys. One more thing, let your bf know your true feelings for him so that he won't look stupid.[/color]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: