Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost on what to do

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lost in here

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Lost on what to do Reply with quote

I have a g/f of 12 years . she is the love for me. were engaged but never a date .I can't stand to be away from her . heres the thing tho.

we started dating at age of me 18 her 17 . we had a boy in 2002 and a boy in 2005 . I have been working my life way . so she could stay with the kids. I was not nice to her for the most of our time together . I said every bad things. I would come home and have to cook or buy dinner, clean if it were going to be done , wash lots of landry. So I was mad I would go out 1-2 nights per week . (I don't drink )she would not. when she would I could not stand it . I always felt she was with someone . Now I still hate when she goes out . to get away from me and the kids . but I know she needs time .

I was hurt a few years back she saved my butt. and wiped it . I was heeling up started working a few hours here and there . she started working too . than she comes up to me saying I like some one else at work . we as in me and her need to work on us. I was like O.K. I couldn't let her go back to work and stay in my bed later . I said thats fine if you wont to go to work than move out so she did . than she came over one night found me on the floor my cig. burning on it. called help the took me to a hospital . thats were I woke up . she drove me home we talk I told her I can't be nere you knowing you like someone more than me. So she quit her job moved in with me . ( BTW her mom hates me ) this was a year ago so were back in the same old thing now . she went out the other night until 3 I saw her driving home . on one road she said she was on anther .( I was going to pick up hart burn pills ). So I told her I saw her she was like what ever. I gave it up . Now she is in school so she can help with the bills . or just move out ? she has a year left. I know she could not make her rent back then so I think she just needed a place for her and the kids . I would have ginen her money if it was for the rent or kids.

We have no sex life . We just don't want kids she doesn't kiss me . Is she cheating or just mad cus I was mean to her . I want to fix this . I just don't know how . If I can't than I need to move on . maybe away .

Sorry for my spelling its 4 am . I'm just lost now. Thank you if you read this .
Rizyx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: good luck Reply with quote

alot of serious issues going on in here but seeing as no one else has posted i will try my best!
so hmmm it sounds like you 2 have had alot of problems so far but that doesnt have to mean the end! BUT! it does mean you 2 need to treat eachother better! i find it crazy how you say she is the love for you and you treat her this way!? also you have been together 12 years! and are engaged (although i dont know how long?) come on mate! if this girl is the one then you need to treat her better its that simple, make the effort to work it out! tell her about how certain things upset you and your sorry for how you react sometimes but its only because of how much you love her!
you need to ask yourself, will living without make you regret everything you have done? if the answer is yes then work hard to make it better!

i will give you a lil tip to maybe start off on the right note!
buy her a bunch of roses (RED) 15 or 12! and with a note saying sorry for everything, i miss you x
send them to the college she goes to! and wait for the phone call and or her coming round to see you and then ask her if you can talk, dont get mad if she says no or if whilst you do talk she says things you dont agree with or like, give her time! let her see that you are making an effort to work at the relationship! she will come round!

but talk to her! i cant tell you how many times i have told people to talk to their partner!!

if you love her enough, it will go back to how you remember at the start! just dont forget to do the little things, they often go a long way!

Good Luck My Friend Smile
lost in here

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should say I have been treating her better . It just seems it will not matter how well I treat her . she will not forgive me or want me. The harder I try the less she does . I now pay all the bills ( I don't care ) clean, rub her back ect. I feel used and have not told her this .

we have been engaged for 8 years . she never has talked about a date ( when I have she changes topic fast ).

roses, I have done that . she told me they just die. ( i had them sent to her job ) the same day she told me she didn't like me . So I have done candy .

She still lives in our home .( she moved out than back after 2 weeks ) She is in school so I sometimes feel she is just here until she gets done . ( I always look passed that just in case I'm wrong )

well she just saw me here so now I feel like crap, I must go now
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY .
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: