Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cocaine User

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger123

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Cocaine User Reply with quote

I am dating a coke user who denies it that he uses it everyday. I believe that right now he is going thru' a crash or as it is called a withdrawal since he may not have any coke. He has slept on and off for the past 4 days and has had no energy whatsoever.

I haven't seen him nor do I want to for the last 5-6 days. I think he is out of coke for the days he was sleeping and just got some coke the other night. He did call me, but I can tell since he becomes a chatty Cathy on the phone and again last night as well. First off his conversations start off nice and friendly and then he talks bad about his friends and then he turns back to being nice and all. One extreme to another. Now this weekend I think he is going on a binge since I will not be seeing him nor hearing from him. (he is staying at a friends Saturday night and coming back Sunday-and this friend is one that he bad talks about). In my eyes, if coke is more important so be it! I am better than that! I have come to a conclusion that he only calls me to keep the connection open with me. I am not calling him anymore - I refuse to. If he wants to get a hold of me, he can do it on his own; he knows how.

He wanted me to see him last night after 10:30pm; but call first for a couple of hours...ha ha Not a chance! A couple of hours for the whole week to see him...no I am not one to jump up on his beck and call. He could have called me earlier to plan things...not at the last minute. Plus I was at a girlfriends and I didn't think it was appropriate to leave after I was only at her place for an hour. No...I was busy! I was afraid to go over for the visit because I am not sure how he may act. Whether it be friendly or mean. I just do not know.

Has anyone had this similar situation? What do I do? I really need to understand this.
canadianchick1980

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe it or not he will eventually find a girl who can and will deal with all this stuff. But it's not going to be you, it'll be another coke addict. I know one thing about addiction and that is that the drug of choice comes before everything and everyone all the time. You can't compete. You have a good life on your own. Right now you might be able to count on both hands the amount of times he's used you, taken you for granted, etc, but give him much longer and you'll lose track. He'll only going to get worse the more time you give him.
canadianchick1980

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be mean-I don't think users can see clearly so he won't even know what he did wrong-plus they can be volatile and even violent. Be firm but kind, and just stop answering the phone when he calls.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: