Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I didn't want to hurt you...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beautyrush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: I didn't want to hurt you... Reply with quote

I met this guy about 5 weeks ago on facebook. we went to highschool together but have never talked to one another prior to facebook. a week into talking on FB he invited me to a wedding and then we started seeing eachother from there.

well, about a month goes by and he tells me he's not ready, he's having a hard time getting close/intimate with me but still wants to be friends, he doesn't want our friendship to change because we do have a great time together. he didn't want to "hurt me". (what does that mean by the way?) He just got out of a long term relationship about 3 months ago sO i understand...

ok, so, I've come to realize that we may have been moving too fast and friends would be good. we're still gonna hang out etc.

it's kinda hard though because I really was liking him.
What does "I didn't want to hurt you" mean?
beautyrush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also like to add that I'm not really sure "how" to be friends with him. I don't want to push him away but I really DO want to be friends.... advice on that?
witch_goddess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When he said he doesn't want to hurt you he means that he doesn't want to be the cause of pain when he cannot reciprocate the love that you are feeling towards him.

It is so difficult to remain friends with someone you love however especially all he wanted is friendship. If you want him to love him back just be patient about it but if you think that it is going nowhere then it is time to move on and find another man who can love you back.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: