Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

could you be half mine? would you make me whole?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Letters
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: could you be half mine? would you make me whole? Reply with quote

When I met you, it changed me for life.

The first time I saw you, I was attracted to you. I never thought I would feel
how I've felt about you though. I couldn't even make the first move all I could do was
the silly little bluetooth message thing which worked. It was you who came over and said
something to me. I must of said something back like "I'm getting a job soon so i'll
be leaving *******" because as you walked away you said "thats a shame". I was buzzing
from then.

As I got to know you your personality made me want you more and more, we got close, closer
than I ever imagined. You was amazing in every way and everything new I learned about you
I loved it and couldn't stop thinking about it when I would get home. I was blown away
by you and was falling for you literally, like being lost in your eyes and falling
backwards downstairs literally.

Soon everyday was like you was the only reason to go to *******. Everyday when I walked you
your bustop and watched you leave me, got hard we would nearly be in tears and it got even
harder towards the end. The momment I saw your lips mime the words "I love you" through the bus window to me I
was in love with you, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you and be the
best I can be in life for you.

Its The best feeling I have ever felt, I was the happiest man alive and I wouldn't stop
bragging about you to my mates and family.

On the bus home I would think about you and your face as you got on your bus, how beautiful
you are. It made me sad but I was smiling, I new I was seeing your face the next day and I
would hear your voice later on the phone. Remember the first day we was split up at *******,
It was like I was being punished for being in love and I couldn't do anything about it.

We spoke nearly every night on the phone, what was we talking about? It must of been good
because the conversations would never end. You spent ridiculous amounts on credit to speak
to me, I wanted your voice to be the last I heard before I fell asleep. I missed you like
crazy even though we had only been apart a few hours.

What happened? I got a job, ******* ended, we ended.

I so bad didn't want to take that job, but nobody at ******* was even bothered about ****
making an effort to give somebody a job so I said I will go for it, she asked me first and
I said let someone else have it. I didn't want to leave *******, leave you.

If you had only wanted to see me again things would be different. I would of walked you to
your bus and felt them same feelings that made me fall in love with you all over again.
We would of grown stronger than anything and nothing would of come between us, nothing.

Not seeing you and not speaking to you much, we was growing apart. On the saturday when
I brought my son down to meet you, it was like you didn't care about me or us or anything.
Maybe you wasn't very happy and I should of been more understanding about whatever it
was, I would of been.

I didn't see you ever again and we must of spoke twice on the phone after that.

When I didn't see you that day it was like confirmation that you didn't care anymore. We know
what happens next. I was crying that night I sent those texts to you, I knew I was making a
mistake.

When I realized, it was too late.

I have spent the rest of my life since wanting you back and lost count of how many nights crying,
wondering how a woman can make me feel like this.

I always mess things up. I know I would of told you that aswell it was my way of saying
I'll probably hurt you. Now I feel like a stalker sometimes when I text or email you and get
no reply. Your living your life not thinking or caring about me, which is probably for the best.

At first I would drink to forget you, mainly vodka but I would always end up crying on someones
shoulder or walking the streets ending up in me coming close to kick-ins.

I am at the point now where I can't imagine us ever being together again which hurts me even more.
I wouldn't want to be with me when I'm like this I'm crushed by you and emotionless(if thats a word)
to anything. I have days where I think about you that much it physically hurts inside, I wish I
would just die.

I have a close friend who is in love with someone who doesn't reply or have anything to do with her
anymore and she doesn't cope well. I don't want to end up like her. She has been like that for 5years
Its scary when you think about the power of love.

I probably sound pathetic and doubt I will ever give you this.
I will never forget you, you are my soulmate if one exists and I love you so much.

I can feel your soul, could you be half mine? would you make me whole?

x
whiteberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love this one...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Letters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: