Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why is he ignoring me?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ohstrizz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Why is he ignoring me? Reply with quote

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for ten months, and last thursday he kinda maybe started a fight and was saying stuff about how were growing apart and stuff, then he said i was always crammed up his a. s. s. And after he said all that, he wouldnt answer any of my texts, it's been about five days and i havent heard ANYTHING from him, he lives right down the road from me, but he hasnt been over either. WEve been dating for ten months, and i dont know what to do. :/ I mean, Should I keep texting him? Or should I just give up all hope? He hasn't broken up with me, but is this his way of saying he no longer has feelings for me?

HELP!
Lisa843

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to say....but it does sound like it....

I would just try to give him some time, maybe he will come around??

Don't keep texting and stuff....that only makes you seem desperate and too needy....

Before this happened...was there any clue that he was feeling that way??
Has he done anything like that before?? Do you suspect he's seeing anyone else??

Hope you keep us posted. Good luck and take care.
stp23

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that this is his way of ending it, and sending out a strong message that he doesn't want the relationship anymore without actually saying it directly.

Please move on to the next fish in the sea.
SnakeBlckr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, it sounds like it was his way of saying (and using excuses) it's over. Don't text him, or call him or anything else. If he wants you in his life, he'll find a way to put you there. If not, move on and find someone more worthy of your time.
OrangeBudge

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i can say is that he sounds like he went on a bitch trip there, and i recomend that u dont call him or text him untill he calls or texts you because after a week or 2 of being lonely he'll realize the mistake he made. But thats me, he can also be a total douche and do the complete opposite but iv freaked out on my ex in the passed n i ignored her for about a week and she just stopped txting me n talking to me on msn so eventually i got jealous thinking she was talking to a next guy and i was afraid of losing her so i called her and appoligized.

But hey us dudes are fucked in the head, we all do stupid things.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: