Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

REALLY like a girl who has a boyfriend for 2 years

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seth3g5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: REALLY like a girl who has a boyfriend for 2 years Reply with quote

first off im 15.

There is there is this girl that i met almost 2 months ago. Right now we are just friends but i really realy really like her. i like her way more than any other girl i have ever liked. She has a boyfriend and they’ve been together for 2 years. She never has even mentioned him to me but she knows that i know she has a boyfriend. Whenever we see each other around school we always say hi and we still do even if she is with her boyfriend. I’d say we are pretty good friends but just friends.

She told me she missed me after we didn't see each other for 3 days, sometimes she touches my arm when she talks to me but she only does when we are alone. also, she makes excuses for her to touch me. So I'm pretty sure she likes me but obviously im not 100% sure.

But i have no idea what to do?? do i tell her how i feel and risk losing a good friend?? do i just wait for them to break up even if they have been together for 2 years? and i don’t think i can just move on because she is the only girl like and i like her a lot.

any help would REALLY BE APPRECIATED
thanks
montego

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I had an answer for you dude. I am in almost the exact same predicament as you, except that I have almost a decade on you so no school. I have tried countless times to win her recognition to no avail. We talk everyday through countless text messages and sometimes spend hours with one another talking the night away. My suggestion is to tell her how you feel. I know how disconcerting that may seem especially because I can't do it. But more than likely she will not bring it to light herself, you will need to take action at some point or risk falling into the dreaded "friend zone." Trust me, it's hard to find your way out of that.
seth3g5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel your pain man. How long have you two known each other? Have you ever hinted that you liked her? im just tryin to see what other people have done in this situation.

And to make things worse i have to see them two together every fucking day on the bus for about 20 minutes plus other times throughout the day.
aiman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i think you should tell her what you feel about her,,,,i can understand your feelings and ur stress...so no matter what so happens just go n tell her what you feel about her...she might make comparison among you and her boyfriend whenever they will have a fight..and be good to her always .. so humble even after she refuses.
seth3g5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
explorer12

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with aiman she'll probably understand
abbyjo108

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say tell her how you feel but leave it at that. If she says she likes you back, but doesnt leave her boyfriend... she doesnt yet like you enough to risk losing him so if your strong enough remain friends with her but nothing more until she breaks things off with her boyfriend. As much as you may like her, you always have to remember how you would feel if you were the boyfriend... if you crossed the line with her before they broke it off.

I believe you never start a relationship if one isnt yet finished. It all brings trouble, and you cant have a fair chance at making things work... from both parties.
seth3g5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the advice. just for an update, they are still together and i havent told her that i liked her yet because i dont want to come between them two. But i think i am starting to move on, finally.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: