Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you think I should just move on?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine296

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:49 am    Post subject: Do you think I should just move on? Reply with quote

First of all, I am 15. I am a very shy person, especially around girls. I have a problem keeping a conversation going, and it is very difficult for me to look a girl that I like a lot in the eye. I really like this girl that goes to my school. She is absolutely beautiful. Of course, since I am really shy, mostly in public, I can never tell her that. I asked her out a few months ago and she told me that she had a boyfriend so she couldn't. She said this exactly, "Oh...well (my name), your cool and all, but I sort of have aboyfriend and I don't think he would appreciate me going out with you." Wierd how I remember exactly what she said.
Anyway, I was wondering if I should continue waiting for her, or if I should move on. I think about her all of the time. I can't get her off my mind. This may seem pathetic, but I often have dreams about her, but not all of them are good. Some of them have to do with something bad happening to her, and it terrifies me, thinking about how it can happen.
Please help me, anyone who has advice.......please
noknok

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey there.. you might think its a bit strange to have a girl replying but anw. your question is "do you think i should just move on ? " just move on ? i dont think its that easy for you and if it is then why bothering yourself ?? right ?.. you shouldnt just give up on her , girls dont like quitters .. this is it she is like " oh your cool but i have a BF ".. then you are like .." oh fine i`ll just quit and get help about if i should just move on .. but hey , i just couldnt coz i keep dreaming about you still ! " .. man you really do care about this girl , and if she knew how much you care i bet she wouldnt let you down .. so , get over that shy you and make friend with her .. a good friend who cares about her .. and at some point - not far - she will realize how much you care and maybe she will be the one to ask you out Smile
and im sorry if i was a littel hard on you in the beginnging Smile
And too many
Moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun
Marine296

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the advice. I won't give up on her. I will try my best to become friends with her. I really do care about her, but I don't know of any way I can tell her without sounding a little wierd. But anyway, thanks so much and you weren't hard on me at all, I wanted someone to tell me like that, so I would get the point. Thanks Very Happy
chalotdatche

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have to move on with your life if the girl you like is not giving any hints that she likes you too or not making anything wrong about her relationship. there are certain things that you have to give up on something even if you like it or you love it... that's one fact about life...
noknok

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it would be better if he fought for what he wants loke they say " im a love not a fighter , but i will fight for what i love " so you try to make friend and if she ever got to the dating point - when you asked her - you turn it around saying you are over it
And too many
Moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: