Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just a General Question...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mg101

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Just a General Question... Reply with quote

Okay, I'm not gonna be able to explain my entire situation but here's a (relatively) brief description. I'm pretty sure I have a chance with a girl, but she's in a relationship with a guy she legitimately likes. The only thing is, once the two of them started going out, I don't think she's been happy... and neither do any of my friends and her friends. It seems like she doesn't want to be in the relationship with him anymore--not because he's a bad guy, but the two of them don't seem to truly like each other as much as they did before they started dating. There's just no chemistry with them anymore, and I think she's afraid to break up with him and hurt him as a friend, because she knows he really likes her.

I spoke to the girl about how I feel about her and she was fine with the fact that I liked her, in fact she even knew it for a while starting after she went out with her boyfriend. Our conversation got very much cut off--which was so frustrating by the way--and we never get to how she felt about me. But, when it came up in the conversation I told her that I didn't want to make her feel pressured or anything, so I didn't act on it... but I still feel the same way towards her. She responded very weakly after a moment of hesitation, "But I'm with someone right now."

Now, I know you don't have a description of this girl, but this should be enough: she is completely straight, direct, and honest.

I'm just wondering... would a girl like that be afraid of hurting a guy's feelings, and therefore not just say "I don't feel the same way about you."? I got the impression that if not for her boyfriend, she would tell me she likes me too. Am I wrong? Maybe I am, and the reason she didn't tell me she doesn't like me is because she's afraid of hurting me.
Baylee36

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Again? Reply with quote

[quote="mg101"] and neither do any of my friends and her friends.[/quote]

Well, another post is ruined. How about quitting?
qingren

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love is to give each other
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: