Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What was/is he thinking?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newlysingle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: What was/is he thinking? Reply with quote

Ok I did something stupid, but I'd like a guy's perspective on what a particular guy is/was thinking. I've had a serious flirtation going on with a coworker the past month or so. He's been flirting back but it hasn't been anything inappropiate. We just worked alot more together and have been getting to know each other really well. Problem is... he's about to get married. He'll be the first one to tell you that he has committment issues bc it took him 4 yrs to propose and he implies he feels obligated bc he's 31 and thinks it time for him to start a family. Other than this issue, he's a good Catholic guy. I've never intentionally gone after someone that had a gf but just couldn't (didn't want to) walk away this time. I never pursued him but had decided that if he ever made a move to kiss me, I wouldn't stop him (kiss only). Well that's exactly what happened. We both just got assigned to different depts so we won't really be seeing each other anymore. We had a work party to celebrate and I got plastered (something else I haven't done is yrs!) He insisted on picking me up for the party but didn't try anything. He drank alot too and when we got back to his truck he kissed me. The only thing significant he said while making out is, "My name...what am I going to do with you?" I didn't respond. We made out for awhile but I being way too drunk started feeling sick. Unfortunately this led to me puking in his truck (now on my top 5 list of most mortifying moments in my life). He completely laughed it off saying that's what Frebreze is for and that he actually been thrown up on so no big deal. I just didn't say anything but sorry bc I was so humiliated. Of course after he leaves I drunk text him saying I was sorry for throwing up and for "other reasons" bc by this time I was feeling guilty that he's engaged. He texted me back "No big deal" to the puking and "Don't be" to the other. Then he said good night. The next morning I texted him to call me when he woke up. It's been 2 days and he hasn't called or texted. I don't know if he's just feeling guilty or if that was all he wanted. He didn't try to go anything farther than kissing, so I don't think he was trying to sleep with me. So there ya go, just want a guy's perspective on what he's thinking and what I should do next time I see him. I know better than to call/text him. I already did that, so it's his move, but eventually we will see each at work.....
Marine296

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I may only be a 15 year old boy, but I see what you are talking about. I think he was feeling guilty once he realized what he did, even though he didn't sleep with you. You should probably just act normal around him. If you can, I am not sure if this is the right thing to do, but try to just be his friend/co-worker. If you have any advice to give me on my situation, please post. Good luck
SnakeBlckr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What he was thinking is irrelevent. Alochol makes people do things they normally wouldn't do if they're sober. He's with another woman. You know this is wrong. move on.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: