Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hi i'm ryan and new to the forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryan2000

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: hi i'm ryan and new to the forums Reply with quote

hi ,

i'm ryan , 24 , currently single obvivously ,

unfortuently i have not had the best of luck in my love life and not had the kind of success i desired with girls . finding a date or a girlfriend had remained an elusive possibility for me even though i have meet alot of nice girls over the years .
but i'm trying to change that luck and work thru my weak areas that may be costing me girls . and i think that i will find someone eventually and i hope that once that relationship happens it is worth the wait .

some have considered me to be a hopeless romantic , with very high standards in girls . i tend to be the type that easily falls for someone only to get hurt when they turn around to reject my romantic advances .

anyways not really sure what else to say .
applepie

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume you are a cautious young man, which looks like a good thing to me instead of flirting around.

U r right, it is always worth the wait - Good thing only comes when you are truly deserve it.
and -
It is usually comes when you LEAST expect it Smile

I think you need to blend into more social circles, get to know yourself and others. SHE will be there in no time!
http://www.loveletterbox.com/love_forums/viewtopic.php?p=24658#24658
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: