Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mixed signels

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
street40

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: mixed signels Reply with quote

I am 40 and she is 38. we have been dating for 4 months off and on. I have feelings for her. I have been with alot of females. We hit it off from the get go. There is somethiong about her? we have recently broken up again and she is saying she doesn't want to get back to gether right now. I want to work things out. She says to many issues for such a sort time together. My jealousy and lateness. I did see her last night out after she text me to see where i was going. She said she would like to see me. I met up with her. I said this was not a good idea and I should leave she asked If I could stay awhile. I said I will have one beer. we talked she stayed by myside even though all her friends were there. She asked me to dance and kissed me on the check. i had my beer and left. She called me on the way home and we talked about our issues jealousy and her bieng a social butterfly. But she still says she does not want to get back together right now. I told her we shouldn't talk anymore then. it was to hard for me. I don't come accross many young ladies that I feel so comfortable with. I would like to work things out with her as I have told her. Don't know what to do now. Any help out there?
street40

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: I guess this site is dead. Reply with quote

Anybody with anything?/
Lisa843

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah...if she is saying "not now"...you have to accept that. Maybe if you give her time she will give it another chance??

Don't put your life on hold though, show her you are going to go on with or without her.

That's just my advice and what I would do. Good luck with it all. Hope you keep us posted. take care.
applepie

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with Lisa. It takes TWO to clap. Since she is out, then you should too. The way she still called you, met you and kiss you, could be a mystery or a way that she is, u have to accept it instead of mixing it with 'why' is she leaving you.

Even not being a couple, i am sure u guys are good friends Smile Maybe thats what she is trying to tell you?
http://www.loveletterbox.com/love_forums/viewtopic.php?p=24658#24658
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: