Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Get the woman of your dreams

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
quinnquinn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Get the woman of your dreams Reply with quote

I have had many dates so far. But none have lasted longer than a week-end. Though an Asian by birth, I am almost American as I am born and brought up here in the US. I have dated many Asian girls, but now I would like to date white girls. Since I look like an Asian, how can I grab the attention of white girls and make them my companions.
alexis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 am    Post subject: Re : Reply with quote

Asian-American dating is no longer new in the world of dating. Young people are no longer separated by racist sentiments, as the world has become a global village. Guys and girls belonging to different races and countries openly mingle with one another. www.abcsofattraction.com is a dating coach which offers help to young men, especially Asian young men on how to date. Follow the success stories and tips shared in the site and be successful yourself. It aims at changing lifestyles and bringing about permanent change in personalities, so as to make it attractive and pleasing and make more girlfriends in the process!!! An e-book with helpful instructions on dating is also there in the site.
ricky028

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think racial differentiations should not be an excuse for failure in finding a date. If you are interested in dating a person belonging to a different race, don't hesitate to go in for it. Inter-racial dating is not really as stressful as some would consider it to be. Remember that it is important to enjoy the process. Think and decide what you expect from a date. Flirting with like-minded people who don't mind it is perfectly permissible. Be specific, however, about whether you desire a long-term serious relationship or a short-term casual relationship.
jackm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy's if you are serious about getting the girl of your dreams then you need to seriously work on solid techniques to achieve your goal. I do not think anyone needs to convince you of that. Based on your intelligence I am sure you can figure that one out for yourself. Select any of the links provided to learn more.

http://www.themodernman.com/
cliffy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude there some things you need to about girls, if you got the magic touch you're the man and your job would be to be dumping them.

www.youridealguyorlady.blogspot.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: