Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advise Needed??? Dating Ediquette

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curlee_q

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Advise Needed??? Dating Ediquette Reply with quote

I have recently started dating again, well its been about 6 months I suppose since I really started seeing someone, after me and my fiance` split up. I have known this person I have been dating now for several years since college, but decided to go out on dates. Well he has only been single about the same time as me from a serious relationship. Well, truth be known I have forgotten how to just DATE. I had been in a serious relationship so long, that I forget the ediquettes of dating. I don't want to scare him away by seeming too interested or pushy. We talked about just dating and seeing where it goes and that we could definately see ourselves in a relationship together down the road, just taking it slow right now. BUT I FORGET HOW TO DO THAT......Please help??

Whats seeing each other too often?
Whats calling ediquetee and etc?
ricky028

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some calling etiquettes.
It is important to seldom use the phone. Do not get into the routine of calling your boyfriend every now and then. Although some people will advice you that you should never call him at any point, this is again going to the opposite extreme.
You should know that your boyfriend will reach some conclusions about you depending on how you make use of the phone. There are mainly two conclusions that your boyfriend may come to when you are used to calling him often. This may tell him that you are already deeply in love with him. As much as you would like him to know that you love him, when he sees that he has won you already, he will relax his efforts. The first things that will go are his phone calls. He will be comfortable in the security that you won't go anywhere and hence won't bother calling.
The other reason may completely ruin the relationship. Your relentless calls may make you come out as a desperate lady, which will not put you in a favorable position. This can easily put off your boyfriend, and he will disappear even more. So assure a balance use of the phone.

Last edited by ricky028 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Lisa843

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats seeing each other too often?--it depends on the individuals..some people like a lot of "closeness" others need their "me time" or space...
just try to get a feel of what this person likes/wants/needs

Whats calling ediquetee and etc? ---again, it just depends on what your mate likes. I would not over do it, or seem too clingy or needy.

For the most part, I would not worry about what other couples do or don't do...just play it by ear and do what feels right for you and your s/o.

Good luck. I hope it all works out like you want and need.

take care. Please keep us posted. Smile
witch_goddess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with what have Ricky posted. Just remember do not over do it or else it will annoy your special someone.

Hope all will work well for you!
Cassandra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with ricky028 about the dating etiquette (s)he has given.
reallove

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, be sure to allow yourself time to heal from your last relationship. Discard unwanted baggage from your past relationship so that you can experience deeper intimacy. When dating, know what it is that you truly want: friendship or serious relationship. Take your time to let relationships unfold. Be honest and sincere in your communication and maintain your integrity. Happy dating! http://www.bestsitesforonlinedating.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: