Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In love with a friend..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
love_my_friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: In love with a friend.. Reply with quote

I am so confused. Anyone please help me with my current situation.

This guy is my friend. His girlfriend is also my friend. My problem starts here. He called me to get into his house to talk some matters. His girlfriend was not with him that time. Then, while talking, we both drinking beers. I got drunk and stayed with him all night. I didn't expect that something might happen. I don't remember the exact things he had done to me. But I know that happened (I hope you know what I mean). After a days, I am not talking with him that much. I put my distance away from him. But that didn't take away my fears. He tried to talk to me about my problem, but not directly what had happened to us.

After a months, I tried to forget everything. For my friends to stop worrying about me, I putted myself to my normal life. I was already talking with him but with a gap.

Just one day, through chatting, he just said that he misses my company. He misses the way I treat him before. We didn't talk about what had happened to us that night. We never tried. He just said that he had a special feeling for me which I had just ignored. He just reminisced the way we jokes with each other.

Since that, he always asking me about my moods, If I were ok, asking me to get out and eat some lunch.

One day, he just told me that his relationship with his girlfriend will soon be ended after everything will be settled (graduation of her). I don't know what I feel.

He makes me feel that I am special in some ways when we are together with or without our friends.

Every time I am looking at him, there something that I could not easily explained. I don't know if I already love him. But the way he act, that's totally obvious that he likes me.

I am just confused because his girlfriend is also my friend and she did not know everything about what happened to us.

Please do help me. I don't know what to think. I am really confused with my feelings. Sad
Brocolli

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spend some time on finding out the most comfortable way for you... whether you love him or not is now the most important question you should ask to yourself...
russelA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i admit that what the both of you had done sounds like cheating to your girl friend though you did not want that to happen. but it was already done and you have to face the fact that you had done a mistake there. when time comes that your girl friend will know about what happened to you and her boyfriend when they were still together just expect that she will get mad at you, face that fact. have time for yourself first before landing yourself into the hands of that person, take time to think whether it is good or bad. he cheated your friend by flirting to you and who knows when you will be together he might do it again too. ask God for enlightenment.
stp23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's going to be hurt, I think. If she finds out you were going at with him, you will lose that friendship. Be prepared for some fireworks.

As for him, he sounds like the sort of fellow who likes to have some fun on the side. He will do the same thing to you if you pursue him. Unless you don't mind that, think hard about whether you really want him.
love_my_friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: i'm totally confused..but i already loved him...i know Reply with quote

i am now always thinking of him..now that he had already told me that he has a special feeling for me. it is just too complicated for us to go with a relationship with our situation. yeah. i'm totally in love with him...

it is just too complicated....i am missing him...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: