Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Confused by women, i really need your help please

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CVB3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Confused by women, i really need your help please Reply with quote

i have one slight problem as the title says it all
this is currently my grad year and its only been about 2 weeks since semester 2 has started and there is this girl who i liked even before the start of the semester, and i mean, i really like her, not "i wanna bang her" i really have feelings for this girl, please bear with me and here it goes:

this girl is in 2 of my classes and if i would describe her, id straight up say she is not the most beautiful girl out there nor the hottest, but there is something in this girl that really attracts the hell out of me, her love life isnt really good, shes had a couple of jackass boyfriends and what not, she doesnt hang out with too much people, her academic marks are ridiculously high, when i talked to her she mentioned that she sleeps at around 9-10pm and no later than that, never goes to msn and she reads books etc for fun, so im sure you guys already have an idea of who she is

when semester 2 had started, i started but gradually made my moves on her, flirted with her, talk to her a lot, give her lots of attention and if you would ask me and the people around me in class, we could say she responds extremely well to my attempts, during the 2 weeks she is really close to me, and very enthusiastic around me, so i asked for her cell number and she did give it without hesitation and from that day on we would txt non stop from afterschool to midnight and have phone calls basically everyday for about 30 mins at the least and 2.5 hrs tops. and she started using msn coz im always on, and one night she asked if she could call me and i said yes and we talked and she invited me to go to her house and watch all the 5 saw movies in one day and i agreed and she asked if i wanted to hang out in the morning and due to her excellent response on my attempts to flirt with her i asked her to movies and dinner, and she said yes.

so i told my bestfriend this and one of them said u better clarify that she knows its a date, (at that day though, the girl was getting sick, stressed bout her mom, stressed bout her and her bestfriend) so i called and asked if she knows it is a date and yes she does know it is a date but shes like "im not really ready to date anyone yet" and apologized to me countless times. i was really devastated then, even now i still am. since that day (monday) she has acted a bit weird around me and yesterday i asked id we were still cool watching the saw movies at her place and shes like "oh, no sorry i have to help my cousin put stuff on her garage" or somewhere along those lines.

im extremely confused
what do you guys think? why do u think she did what she did? what do you think i should do?

thanks for the time you guys have put, i really appreciate it, again thank you.
Lisa843

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why did your friend feel you need to label the "date" and make sure she knows that is what you consider it?? (just curious)

She did (from what you said) seem like she was warming up to you. I think maybe she got "cold feet"...probably felt it was moving too fast..or something along that line...

I would just take it slow, and be patient with her...IF you are really intersted and want to be with her. She may come around??

Try talking with her...and let her know you are willing to take things slow, but that you ARE interested in her. See how she feels and take things from there....
If she says she's not interested in a relationship with you.....at least you will know.... and be able to move on.

Good luck. hope you keep us posted. take care. Wink
CVB3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all i want to thank you for the reply, appreciate it lots, so thanks

my bestfriend wanted me to clarify things bc were just close like that, she wants me to be 101% sure that it is a date and that im not going there thinking its a date while she thinks its a friendly hangout

alright, so she felt like it was going too fast, alright cool

thank you Lisa843, it is very nice to have a woman`s say on the matter

and yes i will keep it updated, hopefully i get more opinions here
Kali_

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey

...ok, she doesn't know what she wants...so, you have to know what you want and show it to her. I'm sure she has feelings for you cuz no girl will invite you to her house if she doesn't like you, accept if she's gay Smile
...maybe she met someone or maybe her ex bf who she hasn't forgot about wants to be with her again, I can't see any other reason, "I'm not ready for dating" - forget about that, that doesn't exist, it's a lie.

so...tell her what you feel, if she had bad experience in relationships maybe she's afraid... so try to show her you're her friend and that you care about her, and take it easy, don't push it so you don't lose her.

kisses, Kali_
CVB3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, nice advice, thank you, this is quite a good advice, i appreciate it

yeah, i was really confused by her great responses to my moves on her and suddenly "im not ready to date", i was really lost there

2 quick questions though, u said tell "tell her how you feel" so talk to her personally and just sincerely tell her how i feel? and u also said be her friend, so start at a slower pace while hinting i do like her?

again thanks for the great advice, means a lot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: