Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seriously, I need help getting the girl of my dreams.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shag776

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: Seriously, I need help getting the girl of my dreams. Reply with quote

I need some help with a serious problem.
I am a 19 year old male

The biggest crush I have ever had(also the girl of my dreams, literally and metaphorically) is not only a coworker(this doesn't matter) but also my boss's girlfriend. They started dating before august 5, 2006(he was 29 and she was 18). He is now 31 and she is 20(21 soon). They are also an interracial couple(he is mexican or something and she is white). I don't care if I screw myself over at this job by stealing her from him, but I would prefer not to. My buddy claims to have seen her giving me looks(?) the times he's been around. She always says hello and good-bye to me. She asks me to reach things that she can't(may just be because I am the tallest employee). Now that I am doing something about thus crush I will pay more attention and keep you posted on how things develop.

Side thought "Maybe she is using him for beer and will find some one better after her birthday???"
stp23

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remember, if you end up with her, it might cost you your job.

Is that what you meant when you stated the the "crush" was metaphorical, lol?
shag776

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, I don't care that much about the job. It isn't my career and I can easily find another job. Secondly, the metophorical/literal part only means that she is metophorically and literally in my dreams.
peony2008

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, its pretty hard. like you said, you could lost your job. you can just think it through, is she worth you losing your job? do you really love her? if you have decided, please post. i'd like to know.
Lisa843

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you want advice on how to "steal" a girl away from your boss...at a job you don't really care about. And the girl..is someone that you really care about, want/dream about....and think she's your "ideal".....BUT......she's possibly going with the older dude to get beer?? And she has "eyes" for you....seems interested (according to your friend) ??

Sorry I don't have any advice for that. But some wise words to remember are "what goes around comes around". And if you try to do people wrong..it will eventually come back at you in some form or another...as in Karma which maintains that every act done, no matter how insignificant, will eventually return to the doer with equal impact. Good will be returned with good; evil with evil.

Good luck, take care. =]
shag776

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a bs job just to afford a car while im in school and i wouldnt go as far to say i love her, lets just say i like her a lot
shag776

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not to mention that this job fell in my lap thanks to my older brother
Lisa843

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But wouldn't it be better to find someone that is NOT already in a relationship?? Things would be a lot less complicated and messy....
shag776

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

easier and less complicated isnt always better
Kali_

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey

...ok first, you have to be aware that the guy (your boss) is a lot older than you so he knows what's he doin and I guess she likes that, so if you wanna win her...she can fall for you but you have to try hard...tell her she's beautiful, in an inocent way, not flerty, make her laugh, talk to her, show her you're not afraid of him, but respect him, he is your boss, so don't play dirty cuz you'll end up without a job and without a girl cuz she'll think you're immature...be confident, funny and well...yourself...and try hard...

good luck...
Lisa843

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="shag776"]easier and less complicated isnt always better[/quote]

well yeah, true in most cases....BUT not when you are going after someone else's gf/bf/so

so you really think that is ok?? You would be fine with it ...if
someone "went after" someone you were with?? "All's fair in love and war"...yeah, alrighty then ....

good luck with it....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: