Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just the little things...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Gift Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
college_girl_kate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Just the little things... Reply with quote

I don't get my boyfriend any big gifts, I just leave him small ones every once and a while.
I need some new cute ideas, I've used all of mine.
Ex. He was sick so I left him a box of orange juice, and things like that, plus I mixed him a cd and wrote him a cute little note. (anyone can use that idea too, works like a charm)
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: RE:Just the little things... Reply with quote

Hello, this was the right thing that you have done. I donít think that you were wrong.
All the best!
Lisa843

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm...that is good. Little things make big impressions if they are from the heart.

maybe have a movie night with him...your treat. at home or the theater

or like someone suggested on another thread...a love poem framed, maybe take a sexy picture...nothing nasty or vulgar...but done tastefully??
beloved

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Ecarving Reply with quote

what a great idea. have you tried sending an ecard. This one is really neat. You can carve your initials and his into this tree. Kinda nostalgic.

www.withluv.com/treeofluv
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Gift Ideas All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: