Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are some Character "Issues"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lisa843

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: What are some Character "Issues" Reply with quote

What are some Character "Issues" you refuse to deal with in a mate??

Some of us are still a little more "traditional" when it comes to what we want in a man or woman.

Like:

Not all women just want a man for his bank account.

&

Not all men only care about T's & A**.

anyway

what are some of those things that you consider pure CHARACTER ISSUES that you just really can't go for... when you're dealing with someone... even if everything else seems so right about them?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mine are:

1. Men who have a lot of kids with a several different women

2. Men who do not take care of the kids they have, they don't claim them or finacially support them or spend any time with them.

3. Negative Attitudes.

4. He doesn't get along with parents...especially his mother

5. If he smokes. I don't smoke, so it would be very hard for me to deal with that. -->(I don't know if that would be considered a "character flaw"..no offense to those that do smoke..sorry)

What are some Character "Issues" you refuse to deal with in a mate??

Last edited by Lisa843 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant handle women who have low self esteem. And by the way if your are not a happy person. I don't want to be around you.
stp23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoking. I have only smoked once in my life, and didn't care for it. I have breathed too much second hand smoke over the years and it's always been a turn off for me.

Housekeeping. It's supposed to be joint venture, but as a man, I think that a woman who puts little personal effort into her share of the basic housekeeping is not someone I want to be around. She's got to pull her weight on it.

Freedom. I wouldn't want a woman who would deny my right to freedom of movement and thought. I have friends and interests that no mate should ever attempt to stifle or impose upon.

These three can be discovered right off the bat. Does she smoke? Not interested. As I get to know her, what does her place look like? Poor housekeeping? Not interested. What is she like when I tell her I want to spend time with my friends or on my personal activities? She gets snarly and possessive? Goodbye, Dolly..... Laughing
Lisa843

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Wolfey"]I cant handle women who have low self esteem. And by the way if your are not a happy person. I don't want to be around you.[/quote]
that is a good one!! I know it's the same way for us women...we want someone that is confident and secure.

Do you have anymore "deal breakers"??
Lisa843

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="stp23"]Smoking. I have only smoked once in my life, and didn't care for it. I have breathed too much second hand smoke over the years and it's always been a turn off for me.

Housekeeping. It's supposed to be joint venture, but as a man, I think that a woman who puts little personal effort into her share of the basic housekeeping is not someone I want to be around. She's got to pull her weight on it.

Freedom. I wouldn't want a woman who would deny my right to freedom of movement and thought. I have friends and interests that no mate should ever attempt to stifle or impose upon.

These three can be discovered right off the bat. Does she smoke? Not interested. As I get to know her, what does her place look like? Poor housekeeping? Not interested. What is she like when I tell her I want to spend time with my friends or on my personal activities? She gets snarly and possessive? Goodbye, Dolly..... Laughing[/quote]
you broke it down pretty good. got it down, huh?
stp23

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: