Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to ask her out?????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MattM17

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: How to ask her out????? Reply with quote

ok so its pretty plain and simple, no confusing or difficult problems to solve here,
Im in HS and theres this girl who has recently caught my eye in one of my classes. So i tried to talk to her myspace and weve had alot of good converstaion about pretty simple-stupid things, but still interesting. When im at school and sit in class, we really cant talk because of our strict teacher. and when we can talk i can never really manage the courage to start conversation. but ive noticed some signs. Online, shes always laughing at what i say, and doesnt ignore me, so that means she interested in what im saying. and whenever were together in the same room or even in the hallway, she doesnt speak to me, but i always catch her glancing at me frequently. so, question #1 is : does this mean shes interested in me and is waiting for me to make a move? and #2 is : how do i go about asking her out? what should i say and do?
MattM17

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone have any advice? anything is appreciated
stp23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know the answer is contained in your questions. Yes, make your move now, if you haven't done so. It's obvious that your girl is a typical shy one, and has shown interest through your Myspace communications, even though she can't bring that interest out because of her shyness and uncertainties about herself. So..it's up to you to ask her out. Have you done so yet?
Online_Dating

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completely agree, the only way you will ever know is to just ask her out. Whether that be in person or online is up to you, don't wait around for her to come to you as like a lot of girls she probably wont.

Meet People Today.

http://yourdate.mylovewebsite.com
pretty_in_pink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the two of you like each other. You were great friends online but you can't mingle when you are in the same area. This simply shows that you two are shy because the two of you like each other. This is a good sign and a right timing to ask her out and I'm pretty sure you won't have a NO answer
Manzier

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really simple...just go up to her and say "Hi"...conversation will flow after that..it sounds like in person you both are wussing out..just say Hi and something will happen...
When the conversation is rolling it's alot easier to say "...hahah......Hey..wanna go get a malt after school?" or whatever kids do these days :->
ricky028

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! I think she is interested in you. It seems you are shy so your friend definitely knows this characteristic so she can understand your expressions. If you canít say directly try to express your feelings in some other way. If you are not comfortable asking her out on dates, perhaps you can start by hanging out with her.
russelA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, she likes you but girls are girls, you have to make the first move because it seems that you like her a lot too... ask her directly if can you take her out like into a movie or wherever you too will be taken by your feet and then don't be too shy to have a conversation with her.
chonji36

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you should absolutely ask this girl out its quite clear that she likes you. If you're shy and don't know how to ask for a date, then do it over MYspace just casually drop in a suggestion that you meet for coffee after class so you can hang out.

Its obvious you are attracting her interest because she finds it difficult to make eye contact and can barely speak to you girls are often shy to make the first move when dating.

Paul Marshall
http://www.strictlydatingsecrets.com
linda7333

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Selenes-Spells I split up with my boyfriend last week. I tried one
of selenes loves spells and after two days we are back togeher.
Helen123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: news Reply with quote

I'm on this forum all the time, trying to look for places to get my dating and relationships advice, but recently found this, has anyone else seen it already? I've never heard of it before, am I completely out of touch?

www.fingertips.net
Cassandra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of these fears, although natural and common, are dumb. If you want a date with this girl you have the right to ask her out. Don't allow your life to be ruled by doubt and insecurity.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: