Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you Believe in Love at First Sight?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Waldin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Do you Believe in Love at First Sight? Reply with quote

Do you believe in love a first sight? Have you ever experienced it? I've always believed in it. Hoping that it would happen one day but seriously doubting I...

Last edited by Waldin on Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Allmylove325

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know before I answer this question I had never really thought there could be such a thing as Love at First Sight?But I guess again I can say that alot of people do find love at first sight and some don't.
Alot of us do and don't believe in it but honestly I do!
Yes I do! Very Happy
xlucky Ladyx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[size=18:214b57b7ff]YES![/size:214b57b7ff]
Soith

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I do.
JenniB

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

Not sure if I believe in LOVE at first sight but I believe in lust at first sight. You can meet someone and have a deep connection with them within minutes.
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/listentohearta1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d][img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/goodinbeda1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/Photos/jenmatty2.jpg[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
chayne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No!

Me wanting to be with someone is not Love. Love is a rocky road of trials and tribulations where you find out at crunch time if you will walk your talk and be there for another. And vice versa.

And if they are not, Love is saying I'm sailing away but I want you to know you are always valued. Even when they are screaming, or cursing or telling you stuff to bring you down.

Love, is wishing your ex the best becasue they have found what they want with another; Love wants its beloved to be happy and fulfilled, it is unconditional.

Love at first sight is a concept a construction; like all else. Except it encourages us to ignore getting to REALLY know each other, and we wonder why we are constantly disappointed by those we "fall in love with".

I do believe in Love at "first realization", when i realise that the bloke i am casually dating has a heart of gold for others (besides me) despite the response of people to his actions.
AshleyRose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not love at first sight, itís lust at first sight. Love burns like a candle, lust burns up quick like a match - or a cold shower.
hidesherheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I don't beleive in love at first site. Love comes only with time together, and truly getting to know one another.
I don't believe in love on the internet either, without ever having lain eyes on the other.
bluenote492000

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I believe in love at first sight since it happened between my and my last bf. We had this instant click. Before meeting them I really doubted it could happen even though we've broken up he's still one of my best friends. We sit and talk sometimes about how on some level we'll still love each other. So I think it's possible.

[url=http://insidemymind.journalspace.com]Inside My Mind Journal - Trust Me It's Crazy In Here![/url]
Broken Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about infatuation at first sight! Very Happy
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny story. In high school a friend of mine was datng this girl. The girl had a girlfriend that wanted to go out with me. They told me she thought I was hot. One day they set it up for me to meet her. I walked over to her and she fainted. I caught her in my arms.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe in love at first sight. It takes a lot to fall TRULY in love, many ups & downs w/in the relationship to know that you love that person & he/she loves you back.
LaVonne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't really believe in love at first sight, however i do believe love can develop rather quickly between 2 people not long after getting together etc...
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you really fall in love with a person you never met? Can you fall in love with a person just by talking to them in a forum? Confused
Ocean

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is not the subject of that topic love, they ask if one believe in love at first sight.. Razz Wink
and here you go and ask: "WITH OR WITHOUT SIGHT?" Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: