Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a new crush--what to do?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greenlee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: a new crush--what to do? Reply with quote

it was sort of unexpected for me. i've known this guy for about year and a half now (we work together) but we've had relatively very little interaction. but for the past week and a half, we've been working together kind of closely. i'm not sure now it happened, but i feel like we've gotten a little playful with each other. from what i know of him, he's a very intelligent, nice, but also very introverted guy. he's not shy, but more reserved. other people have described him as "odd" and doesn't tend to make too much eye contact with people.

when we are at work, we don't get too much "alone" time, but we do tend to playfully tease each other (and it is generally work related stuff). i dont' think anyone else notices. and maybe it's all in my head anyway. he's always been a facebook friend of mine and lately we've been posting funny comments on each other's walls and writing messages. it's all playful work related stuff tho. now i find myself thinking about him and smiling a lot. he seems like someone i genuinely enjoy spending time with and would love to get to know him. i just dont' know how to transition from coworker to possible friendship/romance. i know this is stupid, but although i do sorta feel a vibe from him, how can i tell if he's interested?
Greenlee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and just to add...last week i sent him a facebook message asking him if he wanted to see the new bond movie. he said he'd "love to" if it's compatible with when he gets back from his vacation. he even noted what rotation he will be on next and what time he gets out.
Lisa843

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like he IS interested. You've got the ball rolling by asking him ....just take it from there and take it easy, relax..don't rush it. good luck with all that. Very Happy
Greenlee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i'm sort of in a pickle now. i had gotten his number from a common friend and texted him just to say hi (about a week or so after i asked him to the movie). but he didn't respond! it's kind of odd since he always responded to my facebook messages. and now i'm at a different site for work and i haven't seen him in over two weeks. and i feel a little weird bringing up the movie thing again since he didn't respond to the text Sad
chrissibabez

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's very possible that he doesn't accept text messages. Although that's hard to believe because so many of us are completely obsessed with texting (I know lol) many others have no idea how addicting it can be and don't accept them. Maybe you can try tracking him down and bringing up the movie again, or you could just call him. Many people don't answer unrecognized numbers so he may not answer but you could always leave a harmless voice mail. I know it's scary, but he's probably scared too.

Hope this helps. =]
Lisa843

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was very good advice. Very Happy [quote="chrissibabez"]It's very possible that he doesn't accept text messages. Although that's hard to believe because so many of us are completely obsessed with texting (I know lol) many others have no idea how addicting it can be and don't accept them. Maybe you can try tracking him down and bringing up the movie again, or you could just call him. Many people don't answer unrecognized numbers so he may not answer but you could always leave a harmless voice mail. I know it's scary, but he's probably scared too.

Hope this helps. =][/quote]
sscutie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, but i doubt that he doesnt accept text messages... maybe you should try other forms of communication
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: