Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheated on Again

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karen36

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Cheated on Again Reply with quote

Hi Everyone

Last time i had just found out after six years of marriage i found out my husband had been cheating on me for nearly two of those years, allot of members on here gave me advice and helped me through a bad time.

After my divorce was finalised i got myself back on my feet and started to live a little again, met a new man and thought this was it, i was finally going to be happy with a man i love. You guessed it, i thought wrong.

I was with this man for nearly two years and found out for fifteen monthís of this time he had another woman, so basically i am now back in the same boat as before, it seems to me that some people are destined to attract the wrong type of partner and i am definitely one of these people, as this has now happened to me three times.

I have been searching the internet and have found a site well quiet a few sites on getting revenge on your ex, i have looked at one in particular which has the owners story on the site and claims it will make you feel better, have any other members tried any of these services, as i am seriously thinking about it.
Lisa843

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First...sorry you are going through all that....

second....destiny can be changed. you don't have to always just accept it as your fate. You do different things to help prevent the same things from happening. Although you can't control what other people choose to do, you can control what you do and how you allow people to treat you..what you're willing to accept and what your not willing to accept.

Maybe you need to do some soul searching and find out what it is that you need to do to correct this situation and break this "life lesson" pattern from continuing to repeat. (not saying it's your fault..not at all...but we do play a part, ya know)

and third point....revenge. I know you think it will make you feel better....and it may very well....
BUT (IMO) that is never the answer. The universe will take care of him/them. What you put "out there" into the world...WILL come back to YOU.... Whether it's good or bad....so be careful.

good luck....take care. Smile
karen36

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Love Bug

I am 36 years old, so i am not a stupid little teenager i really hope you are never in the same situation.
If there was a trust problem i would of looked deeper into his affairs but as far as i was concerned everything was hunky dory so there was no need to check up on him.
If you have a partner do you constantly check up on him/her? Or do you trust them like you should if you love someone.
Looking back now obviously i can see some things didnít quiet add up, but itís always too late, and yes i do feel really stupid now.
Max Wallace

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Karen.. most everyone has been hurt in a relationship or two. I myself have been, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
Lisa843

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karen....I don't think YOU should be blamed for the cheating men...

interestingly..on the View show today they had this topic up for discussion:

When a MAN Cheats:

67% say it's the Man's fault

1.7% say it's the "other woman's" fault
I agree with the survey because:
even if another woman comes on to him....HE made the commitment to his wife "for better or worse" and he should stand by his word. If they are having problems, he needs to work them out with his wife...not bring in another woman in the mix/on the side.

I already know that there are women "out there" that do go after married men...like a "challenge"....BUT it's still the man's responsibility to say NO
(yes, this applies to cheating women as well.) The marriage should be sacred...and honored...with trust, understanding and good communication.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: