Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Friendship Over....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lisa843

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Friendship Over.... Reply with quote

What do you do when you have a friendship with someone....
you care a lot about this person and have known them for quite some time, you talk on the phone with them, you trust them with your deepest secrets and all you have and thought they would never turn their back on you....but it turns out they did.

They lied and back stabbed you and you don't even know WHY??

You know in your heart that you didn't do them wrong....

but ....The reason they gave to mutual friends and others was not the truth.

What do you do??
loveless_john01

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL maybe you gave too much feelings...

Maybe I'ts love for the right Person in the Wrong Time if your friend is a Guy...

Well I had an Experience Like that and it turns out He/She doesn't Care like the way I Expected...

But why not admit your true Feelings... even if it's Either Love or Infatuation, If you friend is a Guy that is... Or even if it's just Strong feelings for an everlasting Friendship... And At least tell him/her that He/She-------------------------- Did Hurt you...

It's the rightest of things to do... For me that is...

P.S.
Oh and try not to Be too Harsh when you Try to talk to Him/her
Lisa843

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your advice. I wasn't clear in my first post. There were NO romantic feelings...just friendship. It was an on-line friendship of over 3 years. He was a good friend (I thought) but things happened that showed me he was not. He accused me of not being a loyal friend, when in fact... it was HIM that was the one that was not loyal or true.

Long story short...the friendship is over now. I'm just having trouble because I did feel a close tie to him and I really cared about him. It just hurts that someone you care about can do you that way.

I know I have to move on, and I am. I guess I just needed to vent.

again, thanks for your post.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: