Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tell me if im telling her in the right way

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Letters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Narsist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Tell me if im telling her in the right way Reply with quote

Just wanted to know what you thought of the email i sent to my Girlfriend were in a very long distance relationship (U.S. to Norway). Just a letter to make sure she really knows how i feel.

To my girl

I can’t say that everyday that I’m with you is the greatest day of my life, we both know that there is too much bullshit in your head, in my head and in the world in general to say that. What I can say is that when I think about the best days my happiest days they all start and end with you. I have never been the true believer in “soul mates” “love at first sight” or “meant to be” but if those could ever be true there how I fell about you. When I see you happy, sad, sick, or feeling good the same thing is always in my head “shes my girl I want to make her happy I want her to love me until it almost hurts I want just want her”. You are my fantasy girl the pure untainted view of intimate love that makes me want to touch every inch of your body like I’m trying to feel your soul. All you have to do is be yourself be my beautiful girl and you make me such a better person inside and out. I’ve never felt as sexy as smart and as loved as I do when you look at me and truly say that you love me. You are my star I look for you every night and you make me wish away those long days until I see you again. That’s what I wish I could say when I say I love you that’s what I mean.

Love me
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Letters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: