Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need some guidance...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Need some guidance... Reply with quote

The thing is, that im trying to make a girl fall for me, and im running out of ideas... She's already in a relationship, and she knows how i feel about her. I've travelled to visit her twice, and we get a long really well. I've never tried anything with her physical, because i respect that she's in a relationship. The last time I visited her, she asked me if i would wait a few years for her, because she wasn't certain that it would work out with the guys she's engaged too. I said ofcourse, and i will wait for her, it's just not easy to wait when you're nuts about someone:)

I can't figure out what more i can do to make her fall for me... I told her how i feel, i treat her like a princess, i named a star after her, i've sent her flowers, i always support her... So I guess im asking you girls: What else can i do? What is it that makes you ladies fall in love with guys?

She's one of my best friends also, so it's a special situation for me. But I want it to be more than that, and i guess, since she asked me to wait, that she's open for that aswell. I just need to know what else i can do to make her see that we should be together... now.

Thanks in advance, I really hope you'll let me in on the "secret" :p
- Kiio
Surrwin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kiio,

I know i'm not a girl but I can't help but respond.

You gotta know that ever girl is different, so they all like different men. I would say something that I've noticed is that women like confident men, who have a sense of humor and have a stable job or are in school.

Now, as for this girl, I think you need to step back for a bit. You treat her prefectly but yet she asks you to wait for her. I think maybe you are to available to her. I think if you stepped back for a while and were less available she'll be more interested. Since your always around she might be taking you for granted and might not be realizing how great you really are.

Just be careful, its dangerous messing with a relationship, you can never be to sure how the guy might react if he found out what was going on...
Kiio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply:)

However, I asked her to marry me today, and she accepted. So if you'll escuse me, i'll make a roundtrip around the moon;)

- Kiio
Surrwin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey congratulations!

Looks like it paid off! Best wishes for the future Smile
jane123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kiio"]Thanks for the reply:)

However, I asked her to marry me today, and she accepted. So if you'll escuse me, i'll make a roundtrip around the moon;)

- Kiio[/quote]

Go steady there Kiio, you havent even had the chance of some romance with this lady yet. Is she really going to jump straight out of a relationship into marriage? In all honesty does this seem like a good idea? I say tread carefully when it comes to romance. All the best though.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: