Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

advice please

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jayb080

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: advice please Reply with quote

So here is my story

I met this girl in May of 08 at work. After a short while ot talking with her i felt like she was the one for me. i fell in love with her pretty quick. She has every quality i have ever wanted in someone.

After a trip to see some friend of hers in N.Y, she shortly decided she missed them and wanted to move back there. At the time she did not lke her job and very quickly got offered a job that would give her a chance to live in the city rent free and nanny for a family she liked.

Being the good man i am i supported her choice and told ehr i would do anything it would take to make it work, it is only a 3 hr train ride there. She moved on a Saturday and called me that Sunday night to tell me how much she loved me and cared for me. She was also excited to have me visit in the future and meet her friends.

The next day when she was out she met another guy. That tuesday or Wednesday they went out on a date and then she broke up with me Thursday. She told me it was only good bye for now and she had to do this part of her life on her own. She alos claimed it was love at first sight with him.

So, what do i do? i still think about her day in and day out. She is the first thing i think about when i wake up and the last when i go to bed. I am very confused on why she would do this and on what to do. Do i try to call and talk to her, do i let it play out and hope she calls me? i all ready wrote her a letter and put it in her mailbox at home on how i felt about her and what not. she got a bit annoyed and said it was embarrassing that her parents were now involved in her "N.Y business". Which leads me to think she didnt tell her parents she broke up with me and met someone else.

Any advice on what to do or if this has happened to anyone else would be great. Has any girl done this to a guy who treated them very well and loved them dearly that regrets it? please let me know. i want help

I miss her more than anything Sad
ritu16

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Happy Life Reply with quote

Sad Sad
jayb080

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so if i love her i should wait? what about her being in love at first sight with this new guy?
ritu16

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Happy Life Reply with quote

Short, but a very deep thought...
Do you want Happiness in Life....?????
Then, never be BEGGARS OF LOVE, ALWAYS BE GIVERS OF LOVE.
Have a Blessed Life.... Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
ritu16

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Happy Life Reply with quote

[img][url]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24g3k41&s=4[/url][/img]
agnes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRUE LOVE ALWAYS LIVE....UNTIL IT BECOMES FAKE...SO PLEASE BE HONEST TO YOUR LOVE,,,COZ ITS PRECIOUS...
==============================================
AGNES

[url=http://www.digitaltransitions.com]digital backs[/url] [url=http://www.raleighdentist.com]family dentistry raleigh[/url]
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lhaneezki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we've been in the s ame situation. I've been busy for a week then my bf asked for a space and he told me that he's seeing with another girl for twice. He known that girl for two weeks after the last time that we hang out. And now he can't explain why it happened so fast. So fast as in he told me that he likes the girl. Until now I;m still hoping that he'll come back. Before that he also told that "who knows the earth is round maybe we're really meant for each other" After that he told me that he's confused about his happiness with the girl because he's afraid of that happiness and he don't know where it leads him. Plus the fact that the girl is married and she has already a 5 year old daughter.

Always remeber and think of this [u]"Everything happens for a reason"[/u]
Lhaneezki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: suggestion Reply with quote

You know what I've talked to a lot of people and it so happened that they're telling me the same thing. "If he loves you he'll come back but don't wait because the more you wait the more the hindrances will come, just go on with your life, enjoy and learned from your ups and downs".
I'm telling you that too. I know that's hard to do but if you would not help your self you'll stuck up and end up hurting your self. It's not our lost. Someday, somehow she'll realize everything (I always tell that to my self that my bf will realize everything)

Remeber: Everything happens for a reason
jayb080

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i got a text message from her at 2:40 A.M Tuesday morning. It said
"I am sorry about everything"

I am not quite sure if i have it in me to forgive her. What does it mean from a girls point of view? Is this new relationship she found failing? does she suddenly miss me? why the sudden change ad apologize?

feed back would be great
jayb080

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was a drunk text and when i asked if it was sincere she said it meant nothing.
Coolchick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="jayb080"]so i got a text message from her at 2:40 A.M Tuesday morning. It said
"I am sorry about everything"

I am not quite sure if i have it in me to forgive her. What does it mean from a girls point of view? Is this new relationship she found failing? does she suddenly miss me? why the sudden change ad apologize?

feed back would be great[/quote]

uhg move on, there's a better girl for you...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: