Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why I hate breaking up.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandrasix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Why I hate breaking up. Reply with quote

It's the end. And you always think about the begining. The guys I've dated always ended it so fast you know and it really hurt me.
Lhaneezki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:40 am    Post subject: Its so unfair Reply with quote

Yeah you're right it really hurts. We've been together for 2 years and 5 months then he met this girl for just 2 weeks and that's it he told me that he likes the girl. See how unfair and painful that to me.
Coolchick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: Why I hate breaking up. Reply with quote

yea it sucks but eventually when you're long over the break up, when you least expected it..love can pop up again!
Lisa843

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Why I hate breaking up. Reply with quote

[quote="sandrasix"]It's the end. And you always think about the begining. The guys I've dated always ended it so fast you know and it really hurt me.[/quote]
Yes, break ups do hurt....but in the long run it's for the best...

Try to think of it as a new beginning, a time where you can reevaluate your life and yourself and do something better and different. Try to think of it as a 'learning experience" a time of growth....

Give yourself time to heal and relax and move on....

I hope that helps. you take care. good luck. Smile
II MAJEST1C II

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

makes it worse when you think of them with someone else:(
Brokenheart55

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to think that breaks up are something you learn from. I've had plently of break ups. I've broken up with people, they broke up with me...But the one that got a way is the one I want back so much. ;__; I really love him. </3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: