Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

saying I love you
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShockNRockN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll just know if he's being serious I am Pretty sure my b/f loves me because he said I love you first like he meant it. Also one time he said love me for ever and I said I always will. But you'll just know if the man is being serious sometimes your not sure that's why you have to stick with that Butterfly poem. Do you know what Butterfly poem I am talking about??? Smile
xlucky Ladyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sorry I'm not sure what Butterfly poem you're speaking of.

Anyways I think I forgot to mention that he was the first to say it and that it took around 8 months, now I say it to him all the time when I get the chance.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dear Ladyx

It is great to be hearing from you again. Hmm... so how's everything? Any good news or updates to share with us? Wink
xlucky Ladyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome back, I forgot about this forum for a while until another memeber sent me a pm.

No real updates yet so to speak, but I went half way across the country to see him late last year (and I don't usually do that for anyone or anything, so this one is very special).
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we still remember you of course... Wink

Hmmm... from what you say and about initiating those little kisses... I should believe things are going along well? Anyway mind if I being nosey a bit... so he actually has to be away for a while or...? Don't remember you mentioning anything about a long distance relationship... Rolling Eyes
femmefatale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I Love You" is a big three words! When you say it, it comes with a responsibility because it does not only include your feelings but the other person's feelings. So when you say it, make sure its sincere and really comes from the heart!
xlucky Ladyx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is meant from the heart when I say it to him and I know he means it from his heart too.

unfortunately though yes it's a long distance thing (sorry I forgot to mention that as well Embarassed) but we are in touch.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has indeed been a while now and well, seems like things are ok

As long as there is those communication with one another, things are just possible. And remember, to always make these communication a quality one yeah? And of course not to forget, making make plans for the future together too... With a common goal, I am sure this relationship can make it... Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: