Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

He seems to only want sex

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xlucky Ladyx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: He seems to only want sex Reply with quote

I need some advice because I don't quite know how to deal with this situation Confused This topic has nothing to do with another guy I have talked about and asked some love questions about.

I can't recall how long ago it was but quite possibly 4 or 5 years at least I have known and talked to this man on and off (online only) since we met through some website (I don't remember which one, only that he ended up on my msn) Anyways since I started talking to him a few years ago he has been chasing after me ever since.

He compliments me on my looks and other parts of my body such as my curves and he does know I am full figured but whenever he talks to me on msn it always leads to a sexual nature Confused he has asked me so many times to visit him in NC and has offered to pay for my trip down there but I am not comfortable with making the trip when it appears all he wants from me is sex! He has tried to be charming and has told me how he would take good care of me and how money isn't an issue (etc..).

This fellow is 15 years older than I am and while I believe that love has no age I have never really been with an older man before so it is making me a bit skittish I guess you could say.

I am aware that he was married once and I don't think he has any kids either but I often question how serious he really is or if he just wants to get into my pants and that is it? the reason why we seemed to have talked off and on is because he says he is really busy with his current job but I have a hard time believing him Rolling Eyes but whenever we have talked and do talk on msn it always leads to sex talk and 99.99% of the time he starts that kind of talk with me.

I know he is very interested in me but I can't say for sure if I am interested in him though-maybe if he stepped away from the sex talk and brought up other topics other than having me in his bedroom things could be a bit different.

I'm tempted to just give him what he wants so he'll back off for a while and leave me alone but I am also not "easy" either and when it comes to being intimate I want it to be with someone who I love but I have yet to experience any kind of sexual pleasure with and from a man.

I sincerely hope this post has made sense, I am just looking for a bit of advice.
Buck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's so obviously flirting with you and would very much love to share an intimate evening of lovemaking with you, at least. He has expressed himself and you know how he feels. This is the type of person he is. There are lots of us out there.
You are the type of person you are too. The online chat always leads to a sexual conotation.You stated that this started a few years ago and that you don't appreciate it. You have sent him pictures of yourself, why?Yet , here you are. Still chatting with him, expecting at least one conversation not to end up the way all the others have. Its not going to happen.
You are two very different people. You are hoping he will change and become someone you want, he is hoping you will change and be someone he wants. This is not going to happen either.
You have always had the choice to delete him from your address book and block his address. Its apparent hes not your type at all.
JenniB

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give him a little test. Talk with him and talk about something that is bothering you. If he turns the convo to sex, then he just wants some action. If you aren't down for that just come out and tell him. If you have feelings for this man tell him that as well and that you are looking for more.
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/listentohearta1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d][img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/goodinbeda1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/Photos/jenmatty2.jpg[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
lilyrose

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like all he wants is sex. I have talked to guys like that before online
stp23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He offers to pay for your trip to NC but can't come up to Canada to see you?

Hmm?

Does he have a record?
Samara6

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant understand why women are so different compared to men. Its incredible what they are thinking about the whole day....everything is just about Fu***** !!! Even if I am really tired at night and want just some sleep and rest....he comes closer and harasses me.He is always ready for it and he always wants it. Men are definately just thinkind about Sex.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: