Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advice Needed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deadjam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Advice Needed Reply with quote

Im a 21 year old male, and was seeing a girl the same age as me for a while before last xmas.
We both work for the same company and see each other quite regularly at work, she was living at home with her mum and boyfriend of 2 years and getting on fine so i thought.
One day she gave me her number, so we started talking and txting eachother all the time, even while she was still with her boyfriend.
One night through a txt she told me she had really liked me for ages and wanted to go out with me, her and her bf were splitting up and he was moving out and back with his parents. I had liked her for ages too so I said yeah. And we were having a great time together.
Her mum works with us aswell and she told me she was pleased we were together and so did lots of other people at work too, and that we looked really good together. Great I thought, I couldnt have been more happier.
I was told stories of her ex bf, from people at work who knew him and by her mum, like he was an a**hole, a druggy, slept with other women and so on. I thought well I can at least not worry about him anymore if hes like that.
I was wrong.
My gf went away for xmas with her family to her grandparents so I didnt see her for about a week. I didnt hear from her for a couple of days, so I txted her to see what was up and she told me her and her ex bf were gonna give it another go. I couldnt believe this jerk had won her back. I didnt really put up much of a fight and just said fine and good luck etc.
Then i get a txt from him threatening to kill me if i ever spoke or even looked at her again! She knows about this and is still with him!
We dont really see much of eachother at work anymore cause we now work in different departments. She txts me now and again, but when we first broke up she was txting me 5 or more times aday.

The thing is I really love this girl and cant stop thinking about her I speak to her mum everyday at work and she is moving house so my ex gf and her bf are moving in with his parents.
I want her so much do you think I should saying something to her to let her know how I feel? Or just keep quiet like I have done for the last 3 months?
deadjam

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone?
Ken

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

love can be like a war zone. if you know the theory about darwinism, the stronge, smartnest, and the sneakiness servive, and the weak will eventually die. this theory can be seen in everyday event.

if you want her very much, you must fight for her. but is she worth it?
it really depend on your effort.

if you are certain that she isn't in a healthy relationship with boyfriend, would you step in an try safe her?

most wars always begin with religion meaning man trying to control other man, second is war over female domination. is was war fighting over for females. we are still living in a primative world if you look at it in my view, too bad not many many are willing to share lol Smile.

if you want something, goes for it with out any hesitation, but remember every action will have some consequence that you might face.
good luck Smile
dorothysmith

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she is confused she don't know what she want. You love her its fine, rather I would say its one sided for now. Make it simple express your feelings how you feel to her and let her know, if she feels the same, she will come back to you. Let time play the role...you don't have any option. Its not possible to get some one by force.
quinnquinn

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: You can start to find your true love here….. Reply with quote

Adollaradate.com is the fastest growing relationship site on the web with more successful couples per match than any online dating service site. . You can join this good www.adollaradate.com online dating site for free and find the love of your life. Hope you will like this one.
Cheers!
deadjam

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have told her how i feel in a roundabout kind of way, and her bf found out by reading her phone and ive been threatened again by him. and no response from her?

im so angry and confused now?
Suzan

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ask her straight if she feels anything towards you. Maybe she just needs a friend who could listen & help her thru the hards moments of her life? Do you agree to be just a soulmate of hers? If not & if she cannot answer your deep feelings to her, just break up & try to forget her. Time will cure. I know that is hard but this can be the only option. Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: