Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not knowing about sex

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Not knowing about sex Reply with quote

Did you get a weird and/or the wrong idea about what it would be like?

When I was young. I heard these two girls talking about it. One said that she thought it blew up once inside of her. Laughing Embarassed The other girl said to her..well, I'll never have sex..what if it doesn't go down and gets stuck there? Shocked TOO FUNNY ! Laughing
Ocean

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you got it wrong and that they were talking about those OB tampons, who open up inside.. Razz Laughing
I cant say what i thought it was, as I still dont have try to have sex, so I just dont know.

And you?
JenniB

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz

Tooo funny!
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/listentohearta1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d][img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/goodinbeda1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/Photos/jenmatty2.jpg[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Dating Reply with quote

Thanks this looks like a great site for anyone who wants to become lovable.
Again thanks a lot!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: