Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Womens Advice.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stamati76

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Womens Advice..... Reply with quote

Hi All,

Okay i want to cut this short. Basically met an amazing girl while i was living in India. I was there for a year but im, Greek and live in London...
After several months it all got too serious for me and i backed off. I went there to study not to get married! I told her it was over. You see us men don't always express our feelings when and how we want to. At the same time she receives a message form her ex. She is besotted by him. Although they split up several years ago she doesnt seem to forget about him. He has moved on. When we got together she did love me and did forget but because of my actions and the text message she slowly became distant. It was a 90% relationship for her. I tried all strategies and i am determined to get her. I am now back in the UK.
I didnt know that the reason why she was not putting 100% into our relationship until recently. It was because of her ex. He is basically quite a well know tv presenter in India. So she has reminders on tv and magazines.
It's been difficult to get past this and be patient especially understanding the facts. So a few weeks ago i called her. I told her it was not fair that she hadn't spoken to me about her true feeligs and in order for any relationship to work both need to be open and then understanding... She has not spoken to me or replied to me since. I feel i regret what i said because i know she definitely loves me and maybe if i was very patient we could have got through this...
My point is how do i win this. I am very much in love with her and will be gutted to let this go. I know when i have met the one and i just need her to open her eyes and see.... How do i do this... Ladies to you have any ideas?? Do you have any experience in this...What would you want a man to do?? Suggestions would be very grateful.

Many Thanks
Stamati
~Angel~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if there is something MORE that you can do to make her forget her ex. That's something that she will have to figure out & take the steps to let him go COMPLETELY.

You could however just be there for her, send her a text every now & then saying, your thinking of her, hoping she's ok. Keep the contact going, but on general type of topics. Show her a sweet, thoughtful side too you, that might help as well.

Best of luck to you! Smile
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: RE:Womens Advice..... Reply with quote

Yeah! I am with you and wishing you for great time!
All the best!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: