Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Never a second chance

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JulietJules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Never a second chance Reply with quote

I think there should never be a second chance when you come to a relationship. Whether you have an affair or you flirt or whatever your reasons are second chance isnt an option. My ex and I had 4 years of miserable relationship.
First year of our relationship worked very well and it seemed like we were on top of the world. Then one day a girl called me on my mobile saying that she's his gf and he just left her house. They have been together for nearly a year. She begged me to back out and let him be with her. I was really upset and I called him. He said that gal just called her. He didnt explain to me anything but made sure that he had not involved with that girl. He admitted he knew that gal but she was never his gf. I believed him so I tried to forget about her. A week later, we went to live concert. I was waiting for him with my friends coz he went to greet his friends. Then I saw him with another gal holding his hand. I was quite surprised but I stayed with my friends and waited him. He didnt show up and finally when I called his mobile he said he already went home. When I asked him about the gal at the concert, he said that was the gal who called me. She had a fight with some guys so he sent her home. I was shcoked and angry on what he did told him not to meet with that gal anymore. If he did it again, I told him i will break up with him. He promised me.
Two weeks later, a friend of mine told me she saw my bf with one gal having lunch. When I called him, again it was the same gal and he said they are just friends. He told me I was accusing him for no reason. We had a fight that day. Then that gal started to call my home or my mobile, swearing me and telling me they met 3 or 4 times a week..... I was scared of that gal. One day she came to see us when we were having lunch shouting uncontrollably. This time my bf shouted her back told her he loved only me.
During that time, my bf failed his uni exams. I was mad at him coz we were planning to get marry when he graduate. Then he started to borrow money from me. He said he was a bit depressed of the exams and would like to go on a trip. Later, week by week, je asked for cash everytime I saw him. Even he didnt ask me, whenever we went, I had to pay for meals, taxi fares etc... I was getting tired of him.
Two months later, we had this big festival coming up and he said he would be busy. He said he wont go out and asked me not to. I said Ok and during that festival, my friend called me and told me he saw him with another gal. I was mad and went after him and saw him with the same gal. I was determined I would break up with him. When I told him, he said he couldnt let go of me and beg me not to.
I was confused and didnt know what to do. My friends tried to break up our relatinoship. Telling me he's not worth it. But I still love him. Then last year, he asked cash from me again and I gave to him. We had a big fight on that day. And he never came back to me from that day on. I was numb for a while. For all I give, I didnt even know why he left me. It was my worst nightmare. I never should have given him a second chance.

Jules
~Angel~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what Juliet, you weren't wrong in what you did. You loved your ex-boyfriend so you gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm real sorry that he just up & left you like he did hun, that was truly wrong of him. Your better off w/out him though, he doesn't deserve you & you are too good for a user & a cheat like he is.

Take time to heal hun, let time pass, go spend time w/family & friends. Go do something you would like to do for yourself, now it's all about YOU, time to take care of YOU. In time I bet you will meet a REAL MAN that will love you & not use or cheat on you.

I also agree though in if either partner cheats on the other, there is no second chances.

Take care! Smile
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Dating Reply with quote

Hi, I certainly agree with you. Your advice is really very helpful for us.
Thanks a lot!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: