Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm so confused

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: I'm so confused Reply with quote

Yeah, so, I'm 23 yrs old and I haven't been on my first date yet. That probably sounds really pathetic, I know. Thing is other people have told me that certain women have been interested in me, I've just been too shy and nervous to respond. I even had some girl at work tell me directly she likes me, without me asking (might not have been anything, but...).

Anyway, has anyone here been through anything similiar to this? And if so: how did you overcome it?
Dman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, no one has any advice on this?!
sweetcassie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not 23 years old yet and I have gone on dates before..

What I can say is you just have to have the courage to talk about what you feel. You will never know, right, unless you try to really have the courage to approach a girl.. It's not as hard as you really think. Just be yourself.
Ken

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dman, you have a fear of not knowing what to do during a date. you fear that you will screw up the date and mess the whole thing up and everything might goes wrong.

if you already have a girl who like you, why not just hang out with her.
remember when you are with a her, alway try to say something. a good conversation will help you in a long run in the future. say someting funny or tell her a good joke, cause girls love that. treat her like one of your best friends

if you past the first step, i'll tell you later on your next post.
bryant

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: The Best online dating site! Reply with quote

Hey all, Are you alone? Do you need love? Are you frustrated with all the dating sites? Want to date someone today? Then you have come to the right place. Join a good www.adollaradate.com online dating site for free and find the love of your life. You may even find someone who is willing to marry or interested in dating with you today. So Hurry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: