Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should I stay or should I go?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should I try to work it out?
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

clash

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Should I stay or should I go? Reply with quote

Well, my worst nightmare just came true.... I came home from work one night to find my gf of 7yrs performing oral on our room mate (he was staying w/us to get back on his feet after a divorce. Both he and his ex were friends of ours). She is miserable and doesn't remember what happened.... I believe that, she was WAY more drunk than I've ever seen her and had a bit of a nervous breakdown that night. She says she feels violated and sick, but doesn't remember what happened or who made the first move. The dude is leaving at the end of the month. I feel bad for her pain (all the stuff that came out during the nervous breakdown), and worried for her, she has agreed that she needs to stiop drinking as well, but I'm very angry/hurt/humiliated, etc. I don't know if I have it in me to continue.....
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this is a big wake up call for her. Maybe it took this to shock her into not drinking, and had her see what could happen to her when she does. It's up to you if you want to stay with her or not. Good luck with everything !
unsatiable

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leave bro, u dont deserve a woman who will cheat on you. Regardless of the alcohol, why would she get drunk when shes alone with a home wrecker. If you love her and think shes the one. Think first of all her flaws and imperfections, everything she cant do, and everything she does wrong.
Could you wake up and deal with that for the rest of your life?
I know if my gf performed oral or had sex with another guy, i would never even look at her again. The purity is broke.
xke70

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's time to go dude, if she did it once, in time she'll do it again..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: