Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to tell?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
butterflies17

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: how to tell? Reply with quote

my boyfriend said i love you two days after we met...and when i told him i was insecure because its all so sudden he got upset and said it hurt him that i cant see that he means it and he truly does love me. he said he loved me so quickly because he just knew and he felt this connection and that he just knew it was right. how can i know if he means it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SnakeBlckr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but you can't love someone after only two days. It takes a whole lot longer than that, and the fact he'd say it so quick and show irritation when you didn't know how to take it is a huge warning sign. Proceed with caution!
OrangeBudge

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya uhhh, Iv known this chick for 5 years and im still confused because i know i dont love her, i like her alot, But its so easy to say i love you for some guys they'll just blurt it out. Maybe he likes you ALOT and has never been in love thinking he loves you. But like the last person said proceed with caution... lol Guys are liars and alot of them will say i love you to get into ur pants. The best thing u can do is go out with him for a while and after a couple of months ull really know if he actually loves you or not.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: