Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Attraction ????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
myblue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: New Attraction ???? Reply with quote

Hi I am looking for some advice from anyone if possible.

Afew weeks ago I became attracted to someone and we started with the flirty text and emails and the eyes and the comments back and forth. Through all this he knows I think he is a cutie and he says the same about me. Before all this he was telling a few of us about his past few months. He had broken off his engagment and just has had some family issues. I met his mom by total accident. We had been all at a baseball game and he came over and talked to her. Before him and I even started the flirtashes stuff. I asked his mom if that was her son and she told me yes. I said you must be getting ready for a big wedding and she told me it was called off but that they had still been seeing each other here and there. fast forward to now. He still was texting me and emailing. His ex didn't seem to be a issue. So we would only email and text every couple of days. Last night he sent me about 10 just random things. The last one last night was him telling me he had plans tonight and saturday. I replied with that is great have fun but be sure to rest. He said the same and that was it. I sent him one this am just stating have a nice day. He then replied with a text that he has a long day and then that he has a date tonight. I replie with that is great have fun. He replied with that is it. I arrived at work and emailed him. I told him that I didn't care to know his personal issues because we really aren't a "WE". he then replied with a email tgelling me it was hi exfieance. I honestly think that is great. maybe they will work it out. he replied with askin me if I was being sarcastic. I felt so bad. I was happy for him and he turned it into something mean. I just felt that he didn't need to tell me that. He said he wanted to be honest. Which is good but I am not going to tell him stuff.

Sorry for the ramble but why did he feel he had to tell me this?? Am I missing something?? I see him about three times a week at a event. After all that he still said I will talk to you in the morning. Last night one of texts said that he had plans tonight and saturday night is he saying the date tonight is going into tomorro?? I am guessing yes.

Just lost on why he felt I needed to know. Any ideas??

Thanx, Myblue
Ken

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the guy want to shoot two bird with one arrow with a single shot. meaning he will try to work it out with his ex. then if he fail, he will need you as his backup. He will try to keep you close, by sharing his info on his current situation. he is testing you, and teasing you a bit to make you feel jelious by telling you his date. if he get some kind of reaction from you, he will feel empower like a high on drug. stop replying to him for awhile and see what he will do.
myblue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, I stressed the last time that I didn't feel we had been at a point where I needed to know his personal info. but he still gave it to me. I haven't heard from him since Friday.

Thanx, Myblue
myblue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to reply more to what was said. Why do men have to play games? I am not a game player but yes I like to have fun. And in my thougths he looks like fun could happen. I just got back from seeing him at practice and he was his same flirty self. When we got ready to leave he called me over and said he thought about what I said in a email and was having thoughts. He then whispered if I really wanted to fool around. I looked at him and said "I did", and walked away. Later he sent me a email and said huh? I told him he needs to work on his ex-engagement and haven't heard since.

The next text I will tell him he will have to pick up the phone and call because text isn't right. I am confused so I will do what was said and just not reply.

I hope I am not making a mistake. Or maybe the mistake would be taking it furthur!!

Thank you,
Ken

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

obviously that guy hasn't found what he looking for in a relationship, truth is he don't know what he really want. by trying to keep you connected with him in a form of his flirtaous way, he would have more option to select which females will suit him better in the future. it is his way to save some time, while he is with his ex. if the relationship with his ex doesn't work out, he will find a way to make you feel sorry for him. and when you do feel sorry for him, you will eventually want to be with him.

to answer your question Why do men have to play games, real men don't play games only boys play games. have you ever bought two or more of brand name item at the store at not sure which item is better? that is what he is doing to you, keep you on hold while he test his other food.

sory if this upset you, it is the truth of life, you either play his game or don't play his game. it make no different if you are male or females who is playing this game, if depend on how mature that person really is.

good thing you make him use the phone next time, then you can ask him what do he really want, instead of a questionable texting message.

wish you the best of luck on your future decision Smile
myblue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Ken, but how do you date an EX?? Why call her a EX?? I swear today was the last contact unless he uses a phone. He is just so yumm, and I am a girl with needs. Sounds bad but hey sometimes that animal instink comes out. I guess it's time to practice some contol, bloody hell.

Myblue
myblue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We talked tonight. Not just flrit but face to face talk. It was nice, but I told him to get his head together because I am not playing seconds. very sweet and hot but not enough for me let my self go.
Ken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good Smile as long as you are in control of the situation his game will be under your control Smile
myblue

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't updated....I let him in just alittle....It was fun, but he is still seeing his fiance here and there....I was sure not to get emotionaly involved and didn't....This week was messy he started asking what I wanted I think he was hoping I wanted him. I told him I didn't let myself get there. I am guessing he just wanted to feel he has another one after him. I kept my game face on. Not sure where we stand now and hope we still have the friendship we started with.

Who knows maybe one day he will be back but for now I need to jump on my surf board and ride the waves.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: