Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Here's my sad sad scenario

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
My5tiCaL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Here's my sad sad scenario Reply with quote

Here's my situation. There is this person i loved for around 1 year. We went on 3 dates(3wks). the forth wk we didnt go out becoz she was too busy. after that she told me that we were not meant to be, too different, no similar interests, she was not worth all my effort and that we might be better as friends. But the thing is my feelings for her is very very deep and I really want to be with her. Maybe give her sometime to settle her thoughts? its been almost one month and i feel really really miserable and painful. Need some encouragement/positive advices. I think she knows that i still have not given up... i actually do have a plan to give her a big surprise on her birthday which is in june but the wait is so long and its so painful

Last edited by My5tiCaL on Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ken

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is a question, are you willing to change your way to met her need?
if you really need her that bad, you should throw away all your interests, and accept all her interest. yes that is true, in a true love, you must willing to sacrifice everything and anything for that person. if you really need her, really need her really really neeeeeed her, you must pursue her no matter what. if you're just sitting in your couch flipping channel with your remote control, then that mean your not really wanting her at all.

it is not the looks, or the money, it is how long you are willing to do anything to pursue her.

trust me, eventually she will fall right in your arm Smile

good luck and start taking action Smile
My5tiCaL

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really really really want her back. but the thing is that she told me not to wait and ask me to give up. i am also afraid of making a move as she might have already fallen for another guy or that she might start avoiding or ignoring me due to thinking that i am stubborn to the point of irritating.
Ken

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey man, if you give up now it mean you don't really need her as bad as i thought. find a way to let her know that you will do anything to change your way to be with her, and that she mean more than everything in this world. try sending her a card with every meaning of words to describe how much you really want her.

if you can't get her in one year maybe ten year later you will, as long as you keep on trying.
if you are afraid to make move on her, then you might of just forget the whole thing i ever said, and be miserable.

try to be positive in yourself, negative thinking will manifest negative event in your life.
My5tiCaL

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm... i really need her badly... she is like my motivation for almost everything in life now.. but is juz that i was a little unsure of what to do next... another thing is that we see each other every monday to friday... then she say we can continue as friends however, when we walk together(inclusive of other friends) the silence between us is very awkward. its like we haf nothing to talk about.. then the part about me being afraid of her avoiding/ignoring me is due to previous experiences where she appeared offline on msn purposely to avoid people.. that was before we split... maybe you have more suggestions on what else i could do? I think she knows that i still have not given up... i actually do have a plan to give her a big surprise on her birthday which is in june but the wait is so long and its so painful
sorkla@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: The Top Ten Reasons Why Men Fail With Women Reply with quote

"I have found this article describing typical dating mistakes.

http://seduction.manageyourlovelife.com/

I have to admit I was a revelation to me. Especially mistake 4, that you should not treat her dinner and gifts.

Do you agree with the list and that it is easy to learn how to get girls?
"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: