Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How shall I attract this guy?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
humanolive

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: How shall I attract this guy? Reply with quote

ok, there is this boy in my class with whom i discuss assignment doubts. before every test, he asks for my notes so that he can study from them. when the teacher lectures we often end up playing staring game with each other. and when my friends don't come to class he sits with me. now the problem is that we can't talk to each other freely. he seems like a cool guy, but in front of me i think he feels little uncomfortable. so he can't respond to me nicely. he is always very polite to me though.i am a playful person. so i often end up teasing or harrassing him in friendly manner which he likes (i'm quite sure about that). i kind of like him. i think he is one of the sweetest boys i have ever met. now i want to be little intimate with him. how shall i do it? just want to attract him, but how?
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I should believe that he does feel something for you too.

Hmmm... so other than during classes, have you guys been contacting one another like through phone, text messaging, MSN or...?? You can definitely be a little more initiative, humanolive Wink
humanolive

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its just that when i tease him, he responds to it nicely..but later when i talk to him seriously, he only answers in yes or no...i want him to talk to me about real stuff. but he seems too shy.
pinkicet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi it seems like he is def interested in you, but he seems a bit introverted. You might want to just take it slow with him. He seems to be enoying this part of your relationship/friendship. Let him initiate. His asking for you notes every test seems to be some form of flirting. So just relax, I think if you try to take it to the next level just yet it might freak him out.

I am speaking from experience. I was into a guy that sounds very much like this guy. I took the initiative and the guy got scared away. So just let him make the next move.

I hope that helps? Cool
humanolive

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:fca945aff2="pinkicet"]Hi it seems like he is def interested in you, but he seems a bit introverted. You might want to just take it slow with him. He seems to be enoying this part of your relationship/friendship. Let him initiate. His asking for you notes every test seems to be some form of flirting. So just relax, I think if you try to take it to the next level just yet it might freak him out.

I am speaking from experience. I was into a guy that sounds very much like this guy. I took the initiative and the guy got scared away. So just let him make the next move.

I hope that helps? Cool[/quote:fca945aff2]

yes, i agree with you on the fact that he will freak out if i try to just put the whole thing on him suddenly....i want our friendship to get warmer. but the problem is i can do it only through fun conversation. do u have any suggestion for that? the guy knows that i am a bit faster and impulsive. so i can definitely add flirty lines to our conversation.
pinkicet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:55faed5504]yes, i agree with you on the fact that he will freak out if i try to just put the whole thing on him suddenly....i want our friendship to get warmer. but the problem is i can do it only through fun conversation. do u have any suggestion for that? the guy knows that i am a bit faster and impulsive. so i can definitely add flirty lines to our conversation.[/quote:55faed5504]

you sound alot like me and guys Smile

I think you should flirt around with him (through convo) for a week or so more, then ask him to come out with a group of people, not one on one. That way you can be "alone" but not centered around school work That's what I would do any, just ask him casually...and continue to flirt. but I would only take it that far...I still think he should make the next move. Especially if u ask him to go out in a group setting.
stella

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, I think maybe you should do something here. Maybe try the advice offered above, like for a group date... give it a little more time... nothing happening?... then try something subtle, that won't scare him off. Listen carefully to what he is saying, and that will give you hints for a great first date. Who is his favorite band? (Any concerts coming to town you could "conveniently" have 2 tickets to?) Does he like to hike or canoe? (Tell him you would like to try that). Best bet is something local, and inexpensive. If this firting goes on and on... you have nothing to lose by trying for a casual date. Wink
humanolive

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish i could invite him to a group date, but here the problem is he works and hangs out with his friends a lot....besides, he is a bit too serious about his studies...so maybe he won't say yes to my invitation...but yes, i do flirt with him...n this is kind of making him feel secure with me. perhaps, thats why he sometimes pretends to take away my stuff from my desk...i want to know if there are any other ways by which i can make him feel that i like him.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that is just what you are thinking on your part, humanolive. Maybe he is just more than willing to go on a group... ok maybe I should just put it as group outing instead. I am sure he can find some time if he wants...

Beside, you can just make the invitation a very casual one. You were saying that you always joke around with him? You can just make the invitation in a very casual or maybe jokingly tone, "Hey, you free... wanna join us for...?" or maybe even, "Hey! You free to join me for...?"

Maybe he will just be saying yes?? Just see how his response is... but some activities he will be interested in of course. And for the group activity, do make sure that he know the rest too. That would definitely make him be more likely saying yes...
humanolive

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, i will try inviting him. yes, he does know my friends, but never ever talks to them...this is quite strange...sometimes my friends try to ask him questions, but he neither looks at them nore answers to them properly. so i think the two parties are a bit uncomfortable with each other.
luvmoth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about you invite him out for a casual friendly date and see how it goes? because he may feel awkward in your group of friends.

"For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness." -----
Ralph Waldo Emerson
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what luvmoth does make a lot of sense.

He does seem like a pretty shy boy to me... one whom doesn't really like to talk and socialize much? And that's probably why he kind of feel uncomfortable with your friends...

But I believe he is very comfortable when with you? Hmmm...? A casual friendly date do seem more possible here... But well, you can always make it a small group and with some common friends... I am sure there are some common friends you guys are having?
humanolive

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:92ce328c54="scorpio"]Well, what luvmoth does make a lot of sense.

He does seem like a pretty shy boy to me... one whom doesn't really like to talk and socialize much? And that's probably why he kind of feel uncomfortable with your friends...

But I believe he is very comfortable when with you? Hmmm...? A casual friendly date do seem more possible here... But well, you can always make it a small group and with some common friends... I am sure there are some common friends you guys are having?[/quote:92ce328c54]

yes, i do know his friends n he knows my friends too. although i talk to them, he avoids my friends...like last monday my friends didn't come to class. he came n sat next to me...we had a fine time together. i teased him n he harrassed me....but at break time i had to leave...he did the same thing....at the parking lot i met one of my friends with whom i started talking...he saw me there, but pretended that he never knew me at all. so i guess he likes it better when i am with no one.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess he is in a way kind of introvert. But then again, he has nevertheless taken the initiative to sit beside you and to talk with you. He must has some liking for you...

Hmmm... anyway, any idea how he is like when with his friends? Maybe he is the usual quiet sort who is more of like a listener... but then again, would speak up, joining in all the gossiping and joking when getting to know the person better...? Next time, try calling out to him, wave to him... see if he respond to you. Or perhaps you can even introduce your friend to him. Just a casual introduction... at least he can drop a little acknowledge smile when seeing your friend again?

Anyway, you do like him too, isn't it? If you are comfortable with things... then maybe can give it try with some very casual date? You could be finding some excuses like wanting to catch a show but none of friends want to watch it...? Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: