Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

signs a guy likes a girl

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
missingu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: signs a guy likes a girl Reply with quote

please help me i have no idea
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... The first thing to ask would be does he dislike you. Well, I meant is he like avoiding you in anyway? If not, then he can very possibly be liking you. But do note. To be liking can mean having a good impression of you and not liking as in loving you...

In anyway, if he like you.. he should be just always finding chances to talk to you... and of course doing things to impress you... Any you can think of? Wink
missingu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah there are a few things.he does talk to me a fair bit. just about our interests. what i did on the weekend and what he did. theres a lot of eye contact while i talk to him and if i don't talk to him first he comes up to me. i've seen him looking at me before when he was standing behind me.for at least a few seconds. teases me & asks me what i'm doing later in the night.and sometimes even flicks things at me. is this to get attention
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in anyway, all of what you have mentioned does imply that he has definitely good impression of you. Now, isn't this a good start? So, how do you feel about him anyway?
missingu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought that i liked him but i'm not really sure anymore. i think i just overanalyzed the whole thing too much. maybe he does like me as a person and that's all. i really couldn't care less anymore coz it's causing too much tension and anxiety.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, then just take it easy and let things be... there is not need to be over analyzing things, giving yourself anxiety...

Let's just start off things as friends... No harm knowing more friends? Just be yourself... and that how's love should come about anyway... If things are meant to be, it will just be...

Just wait and see how this friendship can be in any other way developed, shall we? Wink
missingu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sounds like a very good idea to me. you're right whatever will be will be.it's not worth losing a friend coz i can't control how i feel or even care what their thinking.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's the way! Life should never be a stressful one... and remember, to be leading a positive and joyful life, you do have the choice, missingu Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: