Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A contrast of interests...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bowlofchili

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: A contrast of interests... Reply with quote

Hi there!

I've been dating this guy for a few months now, and recently we've gotten a little more intimate--kissing, touching, etc. However, there's a little problem I've encountered: he's big into pain (his pain, not his partner's). Now, I'm all for giving him whatever it is he enjoys, but I feel incredibly guilty afterwords for hurting him! I mean, I know he likes it and all, but still...any advice?
justme18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to sound bad or anything but i'm a psychology major and he sounds like a sexual masochist. Basically it means that your boyfriend gets off to himself being in pain whether it be being beaten, bound, or otherwise made to suffer. Ultimately, this sort of behaviour (especially if the partner dislikes/hates it) can be destroying not only to sex life but also to a relationship. I'm not saying that he has this, but it's a possibility. Are there any other ways he gets turned on? Talk to him about this and tell him how it makes you feel. If this is really the only way he is turned on, then he should seek help.
sleepyfantasy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justme18, just your normal, run-of-the-mill sex things turn him on as well. He just sees all that kinky stuff as a sort of...treat, if you know what I mean. A once in a while thing.
justme18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well that wasnt specified so sorry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: