Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my best friend and i slept together
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is sure great to be hearing from you again, Haydyn. Hope everything is fine for you too?

Well anyway, my best wishes to you too, my friend... Wink
whiterose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say hello, and I hope all of you have a Happy Easter! Im sorry I haven't been posting much, I've been super busy, though I have been reading everyones posts. (Sorry I haven't been helping Scorpio ) seee you guys later!
Take care, and God Bless,
- Whiterose
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, whiterose.

Hope everything has been going well for you too? Well, it is sure nice to be hearing from you again and likewise, great to know that you have been with us all these while, reading the posts from our friends here at loveletterbox.

Thanks for your support!

Best wishes to you too.. have a great week ahead!! Wink
Haydyn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys. wow been such a long time.

and wow, never realised many ppl would read my post either.

anyway, i hope everybody is doing good. I'm still alive...hehe...and so is my friend up there who was the subject of our discussion, some time ago hehe...

just wanted to say hi and hive my best wishes, in particular to scorpio, 3yrlovemaster and whiterose.
cheers
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Haydyn! Well, that's a name sure familiar to me... Nice to be hearing from you again.

Hmmm... I suppose things are ok? Your tone do sound pretty joyful to me and that's the way! Keep that smile coming... Always be happy. When you are happy and positive, happy things will just very often find you too... Wink
Tanibop

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Hi Hayden Reply with quote

Hey i just came into this site today and read all ur posts about ur true love. Brought tears to my eyes Sad I too once slept with a friend many moons ago, little bit of a different situation to yours, we were actually dating for 18 months but at the end of the day fact was we were friends for 8 yrs before we got together, when we burnt and crashed we never spoke again!!! Sad Our egos were bigger than our bottoms lol I'll always regret it for the rest of my life because we were so close and despite the fact i fell for him hook line and sinker, i promised myself to always stay his friend if we crashed but i just couldnt at the time and now i'll always regret losing that friendship Infact still today i wonder if he is happy and maybe have a family of his own and wonder what he done with his life over the past 7 yrs!!! Sad guess its a part of life??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: